PDA

View Full Version : Quicksilver Transportation

BeccaO
12-16-2008, 08:57 AM
Has anybody used Quicksilver as transportation from the airport to a resort? Any info or comments would be great!

BugeyedMuggy
12-16-2008, 09:47 AM
We have used it many times. The driver was prompt & curtious. We made a free stop for groceries which was a plus. The car was very clean & the driver did not have a foul odor. That was something we experienced with another service. I would highly recommend them.

VWL Mom
12-16-2008, 11:23 AM
We have used them quite a few times and will continue to do so. They do a great job on flight and traffic info. When our flight was really delayed, they called my cell and left a message that they were tracking the flight and would be there no matter what the time. On our most recent trip, the driver was notified of an accident and told to take a different route to the airport.

faline
12-16-2008, 12:09 PM
We used Quicksilver (http://www.quicksilver-tours.com/) on our last trip and had a very positive experience! Plus, they're an Intercot sponsor so using them helps support this site.

BeccaO
12-16-2008, 01:36 PM
Thank-you all for your input, I just booked with them for our Jan. trip!!!!

Dsnygirl
12-18-2008, 11:10 AM
We just used them, and I would highly recommend them to anyone. The driver was waiting for us at the baggage carousel, helped us w/ our luggage... we'd needed a van b/c of DH's golf clubs, and we expected your standard issue van -- but were very pleasantly surprised that their "van" is actually an Escalade, and it made the trip back and forth very luxurious! The drivers were very courteous and helpful, and always early. We'll use them again for sure!! :thumbsup:

PirateLover
12-20-2008, 04:50 PM
We've used them twice and having nothing but good things to say.