PDA

View Full Version : First DCL Trip -- Day 8 -- Epcot and Home

Donald_Quackers
12-16-2008, 12:43 AM
December 13, 2008

I get up and get ready to go. After packing, I take them to luggage assistance for them to hold until I have to go to the airport. I then meet some mousefesters in the food court for breakfast, and they gave me a ride to Epcot, where we met to ride Soarin’. I had a hankerin’ for Test Track before heading over for the Mega Mouse Meet, where I got my Cruise Passporter signed by Dave Marx, and bought a book by Dave Koenig, where he signed it. I stuck around for about an hour checking everything out, then my stomach reminded me that it was hungry.

I wanted some fish and chips, so I head back into Epcot (it was on the way, anyway), grabbed some in the U.K., and enjoyed a set of off-kilter before going back to Pop to catch my bus to the airport.

Well, that’s my trip, I had a fantastic time and the cruise was even more than I could have ever expected. I’m sure I’ll be doing another in the future!

I have my photos online, send me a PM if you would like the link.

MississippiDisneyFreak
12-16-2008, 09:18 AM
Great trip:thumbsup:

TinkerbellT421
12-16-2008, 10:44 AM
Great trip! :thumbsup::mickey:

DizNee143
12-16-2008, 11:54 AM
sounds like a great last day you had at the parks before you had to go home! :mickey:

mouseketeer mom
12-19-2008, 09:05 AM
What a wonderful trip filled with new adventures and some favorites too! Thanks for the report, I enjoyed it!:)

faline
12-19-2008, 05:38 PM
What a great time you had! Thanks for sharing your trip with us!

pdrlkr
12-19-2008, 10:48 PM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey: