PDA

View Full Version : Photo Pass Tip

Urbss
12-12-2008, 02:55 PM
Hi Everyone,

My family visited in September and we had a blast!! We made the most of the Photo Pass photographers and have a CD full of great pictures and memories!!

Anyway, I do have one tip for those of you that might run into the same situation that we had with our 4 year old.

One of the PhotoPass photographers took a picture of our son and had him hold out his hands in front of him while looking down at his hands. When the photo is processed, they put the image of Tinkerbell in his hands. VERY COOL!!!

The only problem with our picture is that he was wearing a shirt that had several disney characters on it. So, Tink pretty much blended in with the other characters. Now, unless you realize what to look for, Tink is not noticeable as a special magical addition to the photo.

In the future I hope we remember to have him wear a plain (preferably darker) colored shirt so that we can get a picture that clearly shows him with Tink in his hands.

(I'm hoping we get to try this in about 2 years!!!!)

So, I hope this helps many of you out there!!!

Tom

faline
12-13-2008, 04:23 PM
Thanks for the tip. There are a few places where "special" characters can be added to your photopass. In Animal Kingdom, you can find yourself holding baby Simba. In the Magic Kingdom, you can pit yourself in a sword fight against Captain Hook.

princessat37
01-12-2009, 10:36 PM
great tips! thank you!