PDA

View Full Version : Which restaurants require a deposit?

MirandaC
12-12-2008, 10:09 AM
can someone explain about the deposits? i think i read somewhere that a $10 cancellation fee is charged if an ADR is not met. which restaurants enforce this? and, does this apply even if you cancel prior to the ADR? what is the timeline for this?

princessesmom
12-12-2008, 10:24 AM
Some of the more popular restaurants require a credit card to guarantee the reservation. Of the places I booked for our February trip I had to provide a credit card for Princess Storybook breakfast, LeCellier, and H&V Fantasmic dinner package. If you cancel the ADR prior to 48 hours before the reservation you are not charged anything. If not and you are a no show they do charge you, but I'm not sure how much. I booked breakfast at CRT and that I had to prepay in full at the time of booking.

MississippiDisneyFreak
12-12-2008, 10:27 AM
I don't know all of them, but I was required to put up a credit card to guarantee....Hoop Dee Doo, H&V Fantasmic Pkg. and Biergarten Candlelight Processional...I think you don't normally have to do that with Biergarten and H&V unless you are using the packages...also, I think Cinderella's Table requires a credit card

Hull-onian
12-12-2008, 01:27 PM
I don't know all of them, but I was required to put up a credit card to guarantee....Hoop Dee Doo, H&V Fantasmic Pkg. and Biergarten Candlelight Processional...I think you don't normally have to do that with Biergarten and H&V unless you are using the packages...also, I think Cinderella's Table requires a credit card

Aloha as well requires payment in full. But I can't think of any other restaurants. Good job lising them all.:thumbsup:

TinkerbellT421
12-12-2008, 01:37 PM
I also do know that Akershus in Norway requires one as well. But cant think of any others outside of the ones already listed. Spirit of Aloha as well did require one but that was already mentioned.

wendy*darling
12-12-2008, 04:02 PM
California Grill also requires a credit card with your ADR.

Tbelle1976
12-12-2008, 07:03 PM
Some of the more popular restaurants require a credit card to guarantee the reservation. Of the places I booked for our February trip I had to provide a credit card for Princess Storybook breakfast, LeCellier, and H&V Fantasmic dinner package. If you cancel the ADR prior to 48 hours before the reservation you are not charged anything. If not and you are a no show they do charge you, but I'm not sure how much. I booked breakfast at CRT and that I had to prepay in full at the time of booking.

I also made our ADR's for February and did not have to give a CC guarantee for LeCellier. Only Akershus and Cali Grill.