PDA

View Full Version : Great news is always better when it comes in twos!

The Flying Dutchman
12-11-2008, 08:35 PM
The Mrs. convinced me to upgrade our vacation plans from POP to POR. While it is nothing against POP, but we have already stayed there once. I was finding it a little difficult to get really "into" looking up info because there was no air of mystery about the resort. However, since the change, I am constantly searching the internet about POR, trying to find pictures and advice and whatnot. Don't get me wrong, I was definitely excited about going back to the world but now I have something specific to look at via the internet (ie intercot!) before we go. I know, it may not make a whole lot of sense, but hey, that's the way I work.:secret:

As for the other piece of great news....

I actually won a pin on the "what will you celebrate sweepstakes"!!! I know it seems dumb, but I was really sure that I was going to win on Monday and was actually a little shocked and disappointed when I didn't win. Tried again on Tuesday morning (7:15 am EST, for those of you who have been trying to figure out some type of pattern) and popped the balloons to find the three hats. Now I just have to try to be patient while that email comes (like I said, I won Tuesday AM and STILL haven't received it)

Just thought I'd share my Disney related news with those who care:mickey:

TinkerbellT421
12-12-2008, 12:03 AM
That is awesome! HA dont think its dumb to post what you one, I posted a thread when i spotted the What Will You Celebrate Tour van in my town! lol :blush: We are all Disney-pros and love to post good news no matter how small or big it may be. We all appreciate each others excitement over this stuff. Like I always say, its the small things that make me happy :mickey: Congratulations!

PS-Are you telling me I have to pop balloons at 7:15 in the am to win????? I have been popping balloons EVERYDAY for the past 3 weeks! Still nothing! lol :(

PlutoToo
12-12-2008, 01:59 PM
Where do you go to try to pop the balloons and try to win? Do you need a fast connection? Thanks

pdrlkr
12-12-2008, 09:21 PM
:congrats:

The Flying Dutchman
12-12-2008, 10:39 PM
Where do you go to try to pop the balloons and try to win? Do you need a fast connection? Thanks

I just PM'd you with the link. I think any type of connection would work just fine.

DizRunner
12-12-2008, 10:49 PM
I think it's great that you've gotten really excited about staying at a new resort. I did the same thing when I went to run in the half-marathon in January. I was expecting to stay at Pop like I always had. But when I made my reservations, they were all booked up.

I could only get All Star Music. Never been there before. A little disappointed at first because for when I go in January to run, Pop has been my second home. But I got over it pretty quickly and did what you have been doing. Did searches all over the net for info and pics on All Star Music. I think it helped create more anticipation for my trip. Loved it.

So myself and I'm sure a lot of others here know what you're going through. And we think it's pretty cool.

Also, congrats on winning a pin. I won about a month ago. Received my pin in about two weeks or so. It is really exciting when you see those three balloons, especially after you had seen only two for weeks and weeks of playing.

I'm still playing every day in order to get my entry in for a vacation. If I win another pin or any of the HP products, that'll just be gravy.

Odd on the email, though. I received mine within minutes of winning. Did you happen to print off or write down the confirmation number on the screen that said you won? You may want to email the address on that screen to ask about why you hadn't received an email yet.

Again, congratulations!!