PDA

View Full Version : Fast Pass & Baby Swap

skram79
12-11-2008, 04:22 PM
If I have a Fast Pass for Splash Mountain, can I baby swap using the Fast Pass line? If so do both us, wife and self, need a Fast Pass for that ride?

teambricker04
12-11-2008, 04:29 PM
If you all have fastpasses, you wouldn't need to do child swap because it uses the FP line for the reentry. If you are the only one to have a FP, you may be able to get a child swap pass... I guess that maybe a way to get around the system. Get a FP for two different rides and get a child swap. Hmmm... I've never tried it. Generally we all just get FP and then take turns. Interesting.

skram79
12-12-2008, 12:04 PM
I was thinking the same thing.

teambricker04
12-12-2008, 12:42 PM
I was thinking the same thing.

We're going in January... I will have to try it and see what happens.

skram79
12-12-2008, 01:53 PM
We are going in February, please let me know how it works.

Imagineer1981
12-15-2008, 03:41 PM
you should all just get a FP, thats how it should work. Generally though most CMs will let you get a baby swap anyway

skram79
12-19-2008, 02:14 PM
We have one that will be to small to ride, so me and wife will take turns riding rides with our older daughter who is tall enough. The question is if I have a Fast Pass can I still baby swap.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
12-19-2008, 04:40 PM
You absolutely can use a fast pass and still do the baby swap but as a precaution all riding should initially have a fast pass. Just tell the CM at the entrance to the FP line that you are baby swapping.

Babe the Blue Ox
12-22-2008, 12:29 PM
Here's how it works:

1. Let's say you have a family of 4, Mom, Dad, big sister and little brother. Big sister is tall enough to ride the ride. Little brother is not, but he is old enough to need an admission ticket.

2. Go get four fast passes.

3. Go to the Fast Pass entrance and ask for a baby swap pass. Give the guy two fast pass tickets. Mom and big sister go on the ride. Dad and little brother wait outside.

4. Next, Dad and big sister go on the ride using the baby swap pass. It's good for up to three people. Remember that Mom still has two fast passes in her pocket.

5. A little later, go back to the ride. Ask for a baby swap pass. Repeat steps 3 and 4 above.

6. When done, Mom and Dad have ridden twice and big sister has ridden four times and is very happy, all on one set of fast passes.

Thanks for asking