PDA

View Full Version : checking in

cfoshe
12-10-2008, 08:09 PM
My Family have hit the 9 day mark. What is the earliest that you have checked into the hotel on WDW property before heading to the parks. Our first day MK is open at 7am and would like to be there at opening but that means I would need to check in like 6 am. Is that possible?

Thanks

TinkerbellT421
12-10-2008, 09:00 PM
I really dont think 6am is even possible IMHO. The earliest we have been able to check in was around 12:30pm. BUT heres the good news, if you ride Magical Express from the airport they have your bags and bring them to your room without you even seeing them. SO you can still go to the park without even checking in (unless you have your tickets on your key to the world card then I dont know how you can do that). OR if your not using ME and bringing your bags to the hotel you can leave them there and will bring them up to your room, and just hold them until you are able to check in. And if you have to check in to get your key to the world card which will have your park tickets on them then maybe you can ask if you can get a days worth of tickets for each in your party on the paper park tickets. But Im not sure if thats possible. But unfortunately I personally think its going to be impossible to check in before 7am. But who knows anything possible. Good luck and have a great trip! :thumbsup:

Strmchsr
12-10-2008, 09:05 PM
You can check in and get your tickets/room key beginning at 7 am. If your room is not available you can store your luggage and head to the parks. They'll give you a number to call later to see what you room number is once its ready.

Tink#64
12-11-2008, 12:00 AM
We checked in at Pop around 7:30 AM this year! We decided at the last minute to take a trip to the World during Spring Break & much to my dismay there was nothing available anywhere on property for our first couple of days! :sad: So the day we were able to finally move onsite, we left the other hotel at 7:00 AM & drove straight to Pop & checked in! Of course our room wasn't available, but we were able to leave our vehicle & finally let Disney do the driving! For me, that's when our vacation actually began! :cloud9:

We have checked in around noon'ish & been able to had our room available to us! We've done this around that time frame 3 or 4 times! I always kinda hold my breath & let out a huge sigh of relief when I learn that our room is actually ready for us that early! I never expect it, but it's fantastic when it works out that way! :whew: It's nice to be able to go to your room, & have a few minutes to unwind & regroup before heading out in to the World! :thumbsup:

mouseketeer mom
12-11-2008, 06:25 AM
The earliest we've checked in was 9:00 am at the Poly, we had transferred over from the CR, and our room was ready!

cfoshe
12-11-2008, 01:14 PM
Thanks,

I knew that I could check in early and get my key to the world cards, just did not know if it was before 7 am.

KylesMom
12-11-2008, 03:57 PM
Actually, you can pre-check in any time after 6:00 am per one of RustyScupper's previous posts. You'll get your Key to the World Cards, resort welcome package, parking permit if you need one, etcetera. You can stow your luggage with bell services if your room is not ready, and away you can go! We've checked in to several of the resorts as early as 6:30 in the morning in the past when we've driven.

If your room is not ready (chances are it won't be) you'll just call from a courtesy phone later in the day to get your room assignment. There's no need to go back to the hotel desk to check in again - you can go right to your room in the afternoon. :mickey:

pdrlkr
12-12-2008, 09:20 PM
Have a Magical Vacation! :tink: