PDA

View Full Version : What would you Do?

Airblue1
12-10-2008, 12:55 PM
We are going to Chef De France at 3:30 for Dinner and Processional Package. My question is do you think we should book another resturant to eat at later that night or try to wing it and find a table service?

Thanks

SBETigg
12-10-2008, 12:58 PM
That will be a full meal at 3:30. I'm not sure I would be hungry for another meal later that night. I would wing it, and probably stick with counter service and/or snacks. Enjoy! Sounds like a lot of fun.

the other micki
12-10-2008, 03:55 PM
That will be a full meal at 3:30. I'm not sure I would be hungry for another meal later that night. I would wing it, and probably stick with counter service and/or snacks. Enjoy! Sounds like a lot of fun.

:ditto:

PetefromRI
12-10-2008, 07:38 PM
I think that by the time you finish dinner and dessert it should be around 5:00 P.M..I say get some churros and a cappacino and call it a night or if your really hungry,get some fish and chips in England at the take out window.

illini
12-10-2008, 08:14 PM
If I ate a full meal at 3:30/4pm, no way would I eat another TS that day. My stomach hurts just thinking about it!

I'd plan on hitting some of the great snacks in WS instead. Pastries, sushi, etc. Mmmmm.

Jared
12-10-2008, 10:12 PM
There are so many wonderful snack options and other light fare dotted around World Showcase. Forgo another table service meal and enjoy pastries and treats from a couple of your favorite pavilions.

:tasty:

ThanxForNoticin
12-11-2008, 12:11 PM
I agree with the posters above. No way would we consider another table service after the CP. Instead I'd recommend one of the fun snack options - like the French Bakery or the Norway Bakery. I'm thinking late breakfast that day, early dinner, and French eclairs later! Enjoy!

Kairi_7378
12-11-2008, 01:09 PM
Everyone above is right on... you will prob. be very full after a 3:30 meal. If I were you, I'd head to Norway or to France for pastries, or split a shwarma platter from the Tangerine Cafe.