PDA

View Full Version : MVMCP Tickets

eandrsmom
12-10-2008, 09:22 AM
What are the chances of us being able to get tickets to MVMCP the morning of the party? We are going Dec. 13-20, and are thinking about attending one of the nights we are there. I really don't want to purchase them in advance, because we have young children that ususally go to bed early, and I want to see how they are adapting to the trip. Also, I want to see how the weather will be that evening. I know that I'll be taking a chance that the party may be sold out, but was wondering if anyone had purchased tickets the day of the event.

Strmchsr
12-10-2008, 10:35 AM
You can usually get weeknight tickets the day of. Not always, but usually. Especially if you do this early in your trip you should stand a good chance.

eandrsmom
12-10-2008, 09:33 PM
Thanks, we're looking at trying to go midweek, to avoid some of the crowds.

BrerStitch
12-12-2008, 11:14 AM
We just got back from the World and we attended the party. Although we had purchased our tickets in advance we did see that tickets were still available for the days of the party.

In fact, there was usually a sign posted by the ticket entrance letting you know if tickets were still available, so it should be easy to find out.

SurferStitch
12-12-2008, 01:02 PM
We went 12/11 last year (Tuesday night), and it was sold out. While most week nights don't sell out, for some reason, this one was very popular. I think the closer you get to Christmas, the better the chance the parties will sell out.

I have to say, though, that even though it was sold out, the crowds weren't as bad as I thought they would have been.

Cheloconnell
12-12-2008, 03:21 PM
We decided at the last minute on 12/8 this year to attend the 12/9 party. We went online to buy the tickets that night and picked up at the window for will call. The next morning when we were heading into the park there was a sign saying that the event was full for the night. I am thankful we bought them the night before. Just a heads up....

Flower
12-13-2008, 04:58 PM
I just bought ours for the 16th today. They only have tickets available for the 16th & 18th - the 19th is SOLD OUT.

If you purchase in advance you also save approx. $7 per ticket.

I am going to take my 4yo and am hoping for the best too. I think I am going to leave my 2yo with the grandparents!

MauiMouse
12-14-2008, 07:36 PM
We went on the 11th and there was a sign that stated tickets were still available, we entered the party after the 7pm start. :stock: :santa2: