PDA

View Full Version : Signature Dining Experience?

Mrs Bus Driver
12-10-2008, 08:02 AM
I was looking a the California Grill for my next trip and was wondering what do you get for 2TS? Info central simply says "Signature Dining Experience" does this include app, first course, entree, drink and desert or just entree, drink and desert? I want to know if it would be better to pay out of pocket or use 2TS? :mickey:

Itchy
12-10-2008, 08:58 AM
Under the new dining plan all you get is the entree, non alcoholic drink, and desert. I have been there three times and just love the food and think that it is well worth the 2 cs. The view is great a have always had excellent service. I have always sprung for the appetizer our of pocket as they are not that expensive.

For two of us the total bill was over $100 dollars which under the dining plan made it very worth while when out of pocket is about $20.00

Enjoy either way:mickey:

Hammer
12-10-2008, 09:28 AM
If you are on the Basic Dining Plan, you receive an entree, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage for the 2 table service credits. If you are on the Deluxe Dining Plan, you receive an appetizer, entree, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage for your 2 TS credits.

SBETigg
12-10-2008, 09:58 AM
The reason it's two TS credits vs one is not that you get more as far as food courses, but that you're dining in a more upscale, more expensive place, as with all the Signature Dining.

Mrs Bus Driver
12-10-2008, 07:25 PM
Thanks all for you, I think I got what I needed. I think it would be better to pay out of pocket. I would like to enjoy the apps and the first course and entree, most likely skip dessert. since this is not something I do everyday I think it would be better to linger over the meal and enjoy the experience. :mickey:

TinkerbellT421
12-10-2008, 09:32 PM
Just keep in mind (I checked the menu), if you go with app, entree, without desert, I did some calculations with lowest priced items, and it was $63.00 without desert, without a drink...Just wanted to let you know. And that was calculating the basic lowest priced item in each section. Just wanted to let you know if you didnt already. If so sorry to intrude :blush: lol, either way have a great vacation! You'll be in disney :mickey:

Jared
12-10-2008, 10:00 PM
Thanks all for you, I think I got what I needed. I think it would be better to pay out of pocket. I would like to enjoy the apps and the first course and entree, most likely skip dessert. since this is not something I do everyday I think it would be better to linger over the meal and enjoy the experience. :mickey:
As the previous post suggest, definitely crunch the numbers before assuming it would be cheaper to pay out of pocket. It still may be less expensive to use two table service credits and purchase extra appetizers than to pay for the entire meal out-of-pocket, even without dessert.

California Grill is one of Disney's best restaurants. Savor the experience.

:tasty: