PDA

View Full Version : 2009 DDP - any changes?

jszczur5
12-09-2008, 03:30 PM
I'm sure this has been discussed ad nauseam, but I have been off the boards for a while (I can't bear to discuss Disney right after we get back from a trip, as I am usually quite bummed out), but have any major changes been announced to the DDP for 2009?
I was not quite as enamoured of the 2008 plan as I was of the 2007 plan, but given that it was Free Dining, I dare not complain. Hubby and I have decided that we are going in September, just the two of us, and he is already asking me if there any more changes. If he had his way, we would breakfast at Kona, lunch at Sci Fi, and gorge at 'Ohana for two weeks straight.
Actually, that sounds good to me too. With no kids (and no nieces and nephews like this year), we can skip HDDR, Chef Mickey's and 50's PTC next trip.

TinkerbellT421
12-09-2008, 07:03 PM
The basic DDP for 2009 is:
One Table-Service Meal
Includes juice (breakfast), entrée, dessert (lunch & dinner), and non-alcoholic beverage, or one full buffet. Gratuity/service charges are NOT included. (Guests ages 3-9 must choose from a children's menu if available.)

One Quick-Service Meal
Includes juice (breakfast), entree, dessert (lunch & dinner), and one single-serving non-alcoholic beverage, or combo meal plus one dessert (lunch & dinner) and one single-serving non-alcoholic beverage. (Guests ages 3-9 must choose from the children's menu if available.)

One Snack
Such as frozen ice cream novelty, box of popcorn, single piece of whole fruit, or medium fountain soft drink at select snack-cart locations, select Quick-Service restaurants and select merchandise locations.

So to me theres no changes :D Hope this helps

BugeyedMuggy
12-10-2008, 09:48 AM
Does anyone know if the restuarants on the DDP have been finalized yet. If we can start to make ressies on Dec. 22nd we want to be sure they are on the DDP ahead of time. Thanks in advance for any help.

TinkerbellT421
12-10-2008, 10:35 AM
Most of the restaurants have been finalized. You can currently find a brochure with all the restaurants. But there can be some more changes by the first of the year, mostly just restaurants being added to it. But so far whatever is on the brochure is the definite restaurants that are already under contract. :mickey: Hope this helps

Tink1
12-10-2008, 01:23 PM
This is the most recent brochure released for the 2009 Dining plan (from the travel agent portal).

It was printed on 7/31/08 so we are expecting a new one once everyone signs on (the restaurants not owned by Disney)

2009 Dining Plan (http://www.disneytravelagents.com/StaticFiles/DTA-Domestic/pdf/2009Product/2009Dining.pdf)

Nanc

the other micki
12-10-2008, 02:11 PM
Thanks, Tink1! It seems that there are still a few World Showcase restaurants that haven't renewed their contract...

DisneyBabies
12-28-2008, 11:24 AM
This is the most recent brochure released for the 2009 Dining plan (from the travel agent portal).

It was printed on 7/31/08 so we are expecting a new one once everyone signs on (the restaurants not owned by Disney)

2009 Dining Plan (http://www.disneytravelagents.com/StaticFiles/DTA-Domestic/pdf/2009Product/2009Dining.pdf)

Nanci-
Have you guys gotten an updated brochure for the 2009 Deluxe Dining plan? I've heard rumors that the list has been updated, but I'd like to see it in writing. Thanks for your help.