PDA

View Full Version : Book

Airblue1
12-09-2008, 11:14 AM
I like to purchase reference books about WDW. However, I am having trouble locating one that is specific towards the holidays. Does anyone know if there is a reference book or two about the Holidays at WDW.

Thanks again!

Strmchsr
12-09-2008, 11:38 AM
Not that I've seen. I know there's a DVD about the Christmas season at WDW, but I haven't seen a book.

TinkerbellT421
12-09-2008, 11:46 AM
Out of all my purchases of Disney Books, I never have bought or seen a book dedicated to only holidays at WDW...try searching Amazon or google for it. But there are a lot of books that do talk about the holidays and mention it. But havent seen one just for holidays. Sorry I couldnt help more. Good luck in your search for one.

brownie
12-10-2008, 10:06 AM
I'm not aware of any books focused on the holidays at Disney World. You'll find it mentioned in other books.

Samantha Brown has a Disney World holiday show that airs on the Travel Channel. That might be the closest you'll come to something specific to the holidays.

Stu29573
12-10-2008, 10:28 AM
I think the next time the Samantha Brown holiday special is showing is on the 20th, but I could be wrong....:mickey: