PDA

View Full Version : Can I call Epcot Shops Directly?

DunkinNut
12-09-2008, 10:41 AM
Oh PLEASE I hope someone here can help....I would so love to get my son a Three Caballeros t-shirt for Christmas (he is 5 1/2). When we were there last (spring) there were a few at an outside Market near the Mexico pavillion - but not his size. HOPE they have some now - but not sure how to call them? Is there a general merchandising number? Also...is there a number to call to have something looked for at DTD shops? Resort Shops? I should know this.....Thanks in advance! GH :mickey:

Mickey 101
12-09-2008, 10:47 AM
In order to get merchandise you've seen in the parks, you would call WDW Merchandise at 407-363-6200 and describe the item, where you saw it, when, etc. They are very good at helping out with those requests. Hope you have success! :mickey:

FiggyFan
12-13-2008, 03:30 PM
A few years ago, I called the shop at the Japan pavillion from home. My DW had purchased an item there, and regretted bot getting a matching accessory. I called the phone number on the receipt, and it got me directly to the shop. I was on the phone directing the CM through the store to right aisle, and she was able to find it and ship it to us.

Imagineer1981
12-15-2008, 03:24 PM
A few years ago, I called the shop at the Japan pavillion from home. My DW had purchased an item there, and regretted bot getting a matching accessory. I called the phone number on the receipt, and it got me directly to the shop. I was on the phone directing the CM through the store to right aisle, and she was able to find it and ship it to us.

wow..got lucky!