PDA

View Full Version : We leave on Wednesday, and I'm so excited...

mom2morgan
12-08-2008, 10:21 PM
When we went in 2006 we decided it wasn't about the food (well, and we had an extra teen with a big appetite ;-) So our only ressies were Chef Mickey's for breakfast and Akershus for lunch. LOVED both. Otherwise ate at the food court at the resort a lot. This time we talked ourselves into the dining plan so we have Cinderella's table for lunch, and then dinners at O'Hana's, Rose and Crown, Cape May, Chef Mickey's, Boma and California Grill. :-) We're gonna have a blast and I don't care if I gain 40 pounds!! :thedolls:

mickeys_princess_mom
12-08-2008, 10:41 PM
Have a Magical time. You're going to love this!
:chef:

Dawneeeey
12-08-2008, 11:07 PM
Sounds like you have great meals planned!!

Trust me, you won't gain 40 pounds with all that walking in the parks!!!

Enjoy!!

AwPhooey
12-08-2008, 11:16 PM
You have some great restaurants in your list. I've been to all but R&C and have enjoyed each of them very much.

Have a great trip!

HndrdPrcnt
12-08-2008, 11:17 PM
You have made some GREAT choices!!! My favorite all-time Disney restaurant is California Grill. We always book reservations for 90 minutes prior to the fireworks and when we get there we request a table on the glass with a castle view. We end up eating our dessert, sipping our wine, and watching the fireworks hand-in-hand. It is an AMAZING evening!!:thumbsup:

Natazu
12-09-2008, 01:24 AM
We'll be there Wednesday too if you find you have too much food to eat. ;)

Natazu
12-09-2008, 01:29 AM
We end up eating our dessert, sipping our wine, and watching the fireworks hand-in-hand. You're making the rest of us look bad, you know that right?
Love to you and the ladies.

TinkerbellT421
12-09-2008, 09:46 AM
Awesome food choices. Have a great and magical trip! :mickey: We too are doing the dining plan again this year, and I have already gained weight this year so I dont care I gain another 40. Plus DBF bought me the Wii Fit for Christmas so I can just exercise it off when we get back :blush: