PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Birthday club virtual party

SebastiansDisneyMama
12-08-2008, 05:41 PM
Has anyone else gotten one of these e-mails?? My 4 year old got one and was so excited and it brought us to nothing!!! Basiclly it is the bottom of every dinseyland.com page!

He was so upset. Especially after his call from Mickey that morning.

NotaGeek
12-08-2008, 06:08 PM
What were you hoping for -- can you post what the email said? Sorry your kid-o was disappointed.

SebastiansDisneyMama
12-09-2008, 10:17 AM
Click to view your birthday greeting in your web browser.

Sebastian, It’s your 4th Birthday!
The new Disneyland® Birthday Club is honored to have you as a member! All your pals at the Disneyland® Resort join me in sending you their warmest wishes on your birthday:

Wishing you a happy day
Filled with fun and cheer
And the very best of all good things
Throughout the coming year!

In honor of this momentous occasion, we have a special birthday surprise just for you—and it's just brimming with birthday fun. So come and join us for the celebration!

Sincerely,
The Disneyland® Birthday Club

(This is where the click here to start the party now button was)

Please do not reply to this email. If you wish to contact us, click here to access our online feedback form.

If you no longer wish to receive emails from the Disneyland® Birthday Club, click here to unsubscribe. You will only be removed from the Disneyland® Birthday Club communications.

© Disney

I didn't expect much, but maybe the link to lead him to the fab 5 singing happy birthday. Anything, not nothing. I wish I could get the graphics to copy over. It really is a cool looking thing with Goofey, it's tailored to what we inputed for the Birthday club.

NotaGeek
12-09-2008, 10:30 AM
Oh well, seems like it was trying to be cool, anyway. :mickey:

Maybe they are still working the kinks out ... it's a new celebration.