PDA

View Full Version : Puppy Name Suggestions

Diz-Knee
12-07-2008, 06:46 PM
Hello all! I am the proud owner/mommy of a new Boston Terrier female puppy. Our family are lovers of everything Disney and I was hoping to find a name for her that might be related to our love and was hoping you might have a few suggestions? Belle isn't an option as that is a family member name, but I was thinking along the lines of Pixie - like Pixie Dust. There are obvious choices like Lady but was hoping you might be able to help a fellow fan out??? TIA!

PixiePrincess
12-07-2008, 07:00 PM
Pixie Dust is a cute name! Maybe Minnie or Daisy would be cute too! My husband and I, being huge Disney fans also, named our cat Mickey-Meowse! :)

chrisb26
12-07-2008, 07:16 PM
Pixie is a nice name, I also like the idea of naming her Minnie. Something else you can think of is what is your favorite Disney Movie? Then name them something from that. For example my favorite Disney movie is Lion King so I could pick Nala.

My dog also has a Disney name. He was part of a litter of 7 so they named him and his brother and sisters after the 7 Dwarfs so ours was Doc.

mgmnut
12-07-2008, 07:52 PM
How about Eve from Walle

the other micki
12-07-2008, 08:24 PM
Well, my first thought was Bolt, but that's a boy, I guess.

MiaBella
12-07-2008, 09:21 PM
:cloud9:Well I was thinking Figment but well it is a girl.
Maybe a princess name? Ariel? after all you know your little beauty is going to be a princess from now on :D
Good luck with your new little baby

WishesFan13
12-07-2008, 11:19 PM
If you're a fan of the haunted mansion i like Gracie, for master gracie, it's one of those not so obvious unless you're a fan names. my dog Bella is named after Bellatrix Lestrange from Harry Potter and everyone thinks the Bella is just because she's so cute and she is, but she's also a little evil so the longer version is fitting too.

DisneyDog
12-08-2008, 10:37 AM
LOL. I wanted to name my dog Luna after the Harry Potter character. But, since she was a rescue and came to us knowing her name, we decided to keep the one she already had.

Pixie is a cute name. There are actually websites that list Disney characters for pet names.

mickey&missy
12-08-2008, 08:29 PM
I LOVE Pixie!!!! I would have never thought of that!!! Perfect!!! Especially for a small dog!!!

We have an 11 month old yellow lab named Pluto!!!!

senderella
12-10-2008, 02:23 PM
I like Pixie too. We got a labradoodle puppy two months ago...his name is Captain Jack Sparrow, Jack for short. We he is in trouble, I ask "what rrrrr you doing?". I am not allowed to talk pirate to in front of my 15 DS.

hoop de do
12-10-2008, 04:24 PM
Lady

Sam&Alex&Josh'sMOM
12-12-2008, 07:56 PM
Bianca (Rescuers)
Pollyanna
Duchess
Lady Tremaine
Peg