PDA

View Full Version : Nemo Musical Dining Package - anyone done it?

mulderxcoltrane
12-06-2008, 03:42 PM
I know this started December 1st - anyone try it?

How are the "reserved seats?"

spoonfulosugar
12-08-2008, 03:19 PM
I would also be interested in hearing about this! I dind't realize this existed now!

kathiep
12-08-2008, 07:58 PM
I've been a little out of touch with the holiday rush - haven't heard about this - hope someone comes along with some details soon!

Figment!
12-08-2008, 09:01 PM
For those unaware here are the details of the new dining package:
Dinner and a Show

11/20/08 Similar to the Fantasmic! Dinner Dining Package, Disney's Animal Kingdom is scheduled to introduce a Limited Lunch Dining Package for its popular Finding Nemo: The Musical later this year. Starting December 1, 2008, Guests who make a reservation at the Tusker House Restaurant between 1:00 pm and 1:40 pm will be eligible for reserved seating for the 3:15 pm showing of Finding Nemo: The Musical on the same day as the dining reservation. After enjoying their meal, participating Guests are given a reserved seating ticket and are asked to arrive at the theater by 2:45 pm in-order to be seated in the reserved area.

How are the "reserved seats?"
Initial Guest reports hold that the reserved seating is in the front section on the right side of the theater (while facing the stage).

Tbelle1976
12-09-2008, 05:50 AM
Sounds nice, might have to switch around some ADR's for Feb!

mudpuppysmom
12-09-2008, 08:58 AM
I'm wondering if you have to have an ADR to get this pkg, or can you walk up and get the same thing (if you were to mention it)?

We may give this a try on Thursday when we are at AK! We ate at Tusker House in January for lunch as a walk up and enjoyed it -- DH even said he would go back!

mulderxcoltrane
12-18-2008, 11:40 PM
wanted to bring this back to the top....

Anyone have any reports on the quality of the reserved seats in this "package?"