PDA

View Full Version : Finally!!!

DisneyPrincess21
12-05-2008, 08:24 PM
I finally got an last minute adr for ohana. It's not the day I want or the time I want but I got one!!! :cloud9: It's for 9:55pm on my second to last night. WOW 9:55pm that's really late to eat a "feast" lol. Oh well I guess i'll just sleep in that day so it will make it seem like a "normal" dinner time. LOL j/k. :D :woohoo:

mainemajor
12-05-2008, 09:09 PM
Great news for you. :congrats: What a way to wrap up your stay.

mrmcgiv
12-05-2008, 09:13 PM
YAY! It took me a while, but I snagged one for our last night 12/14 ay 7:55. I got it about 1 month beofre our trip after trying forever!!!

mouseketeer mom
12-06-2008, 10:49 AM
Congrats! What's a trip without Ohana's??? Its a must do for us too. Last year we showed up for ADR only to have the sprinkler system go off and they CLOSED!!! We never got to go:( during that trip.

buzznwoodysmom
12-08-2008, 11:37 AM
Congratulations!!! We were in WDW for just 2 nights last June and I was able to get a last minute ADR at Ohana's as well. Our time was 9:50!! It was late and all the "activities" were over. I had never seen the place so calm and quiet, but the food was better than ever and we were very happy we left MK early to eat there. My only regret was we didn't have a table near any of the windows and we couldn't see Wishes! We could hear it, just not see it. For us a trip to WDW is not complete until we've had dinner at Ohanas!

kathiep
12-08-2008, 07:57 PM
Nothing's better than a dinner at O'Hana. Enjoy!

DisneyPrincess21
12-08-2008, 08:51 PM
I finally got an last minute adr for ohana. It's not the day I want or the time I want but I got one!!! :cloud9: It's for 9:55pm on my second to last night. WOW 9:55pm that's really late to eat a "feast" lol. Oh well I guess i'll just sleep in that day so it will make it seem like a "normal" dinner time. j/k. :woohoo:

Well, since my last post I have been calling and calling usually twice a day. Today I called and got an even better adr for O'hana on our last day at 4:25!! OH YEA!!! :eat:Plus to make it even better, We are going to be at mk that day anyway so it will be much easier to get to and from ohana. Even though I was glad I got the previous adr, I was still kind of upset that it was so late. So needless to say I am VERY excited about the new Much Earlier O'hana adr!!! :cheer: :woohoo:

:tink::call: (Thanks for the pixie dust on my phone call tink!) :D

Vinny
12-10-2008, 09:42 PM
Congrats on getting into Ohanas for dinner. It is one of our 'must do' dining experiences for each WDW trip we plan. Great food, atmosphere and entertainment makes for an enjoyable evening. Have a great meal!!

Jared
12-10-2008, 09:51 PM
Congratulations! It's amazing how often something opens up at the last minute even at the most popular restaurants. Here's just another example of why it pays to keep calling, even when it seems completely hopeless.

'Ohana is one of my family's favorite restaurants. We have been closed out for our trip from Dec. 22-26, but I haven't given up hope. Even during the busiest time of the year, all it takes is one cancellation.

:tasty:

MinnieMommie
12-12-2008, 07:17 PM
Good for you! Enjoy Ohana! :mickey:

pdrlkr
12-12-2008, 09:52 PM
:congrats: