PDA

View Full Version : Just decided - we're going 12/28!

DisnIse
12-05-2008, 05:09 PM
Holy cow! We just decided that we're going to make the trek to Disney and surprise the kids on Christmas morning.

We have to split our stay between my mom's rental condo (which is actually rented out for part of our trip) and the Sheraton Safari Suites.

Has anyone ever stayed there?

I'm so excited. I know the crowds are beastly, and last year, we were in ski jackets and boots for part of the trip, but no matter what, it's better than being home!!!

Thanks for letting me shout about this online. Hiding it from the kids is KILLING me!!!

:secret::mickey::secret:

ibrowse17
12-05-2008, 05:12 PM
We have never stayed there, but I hope you have a great trip:thumbsup:

andreallybadeggs
12-05-2008, 06:20 PM
Yeah for Christmas surprises! Have not stayed there but read some pretty good reviews. Sounds like a great place for kids. Enjoy!

mouseketeer mom
12-05-2008, 06:54 PM
Just decided??? How fun!!!!! Have a wonderful time, and do your best to keep the surprise!

buzznwoodysmom
12-05-2008, 08:21 PM
Oh wow, you actually made me take a look at the disney website to see what's still available for the end of the year. Not that I thought for one second we'd actually go. LOL. I think this is a wonderful surprise. Those spur of the moment surprise trips always turn out to be the best. Have a great time and happy holidays!!!!

g8rgirl29
12-05-2008, 09:16 PM
I am so Jealous!!!!:D I wish someone would surprise me with a spur of the moment Disney trip!!!!! What a great Christmas morning you and your family are going to have!!!! Have a Fantastic trip!!!!!