PDA

View Full Version : I know what I'm missing.

disneylovinmom
12-04-2008, 08:00 PM
We were getting ready for our first Christmas WDW trip last year at this time and now that I know what we are missing out on I am so bummed!! I went to the Disney Store a few weeks ago and that made it even worse. Oh well, Maybe we can go in 2 years. :(

BMan62
12-04-2008, 09:24 PM
This time last year, we were leaving Epcot after Candlelight Processional, getting ready to fly home the next morning. It was my gift to DW for our 9th anniversary.

Wish we were there right now, celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary.

mouseketeer mom
12-05-2008, 07:08 AM
Oh, I feel your pain. We weren't able to take our Thanksgiving trip this year, and the whole week I was saying, "if we were there, we would've been at Ohana's now", or we would be at the Candlelight processional now...you get my drift. I was glad when the week was over!

IloveDisney71
12-07-2008, 07:24 PM
I know exactly how you feel. I was also getting ready for our Disney Christmas trip during this time last year. Putting my Disney ornaments on my Christmas tree brought back a lot of memories but I couldn't help wishing I was there so I could do my Christmas shopping in downtown Disney. I was lucky enough to go for a few days with my best friend in February but I don't know when I'll get the chance to get back to my favorite place. My DH is planning a BIG trip for my 40th birthday but that is 3 years away! I'll have to take a trip before then or I'll go into Disney depression!:mickey: