PDA

View Full Version : Leaving in 7 hours!!!

CraniumCommando
12-04-2008, 12:39 PM
Heading to the airport soon! :mickey::mickey:

Staying at the Caribbean Beach. Looking forward to some Disney magic.

I am wondering about the crowds this week. Does anyone know what they will be like? I heard a rumor that there is an International Event this weekend where guests go on a cruise then come to the parks. That may make it more crowded than usual for this time.

Look out Mickey, here we come!!

cer
12-04-2008, 01:07 PM
I am sooo happy for you!

I don't know anything about the crowds. Our next door neighbors are there right now, but I have not heard from them.

What I do know is that it is c-c-cold here in Austin today, I hope the weather is beautiful for you in Florida! :mickey:

HeadFairyInCharge
12-04-2008, 01:10 PM
Yes we are leaving tomorrow can hardly wait to see the look on my girls faces when they see MK for the first time ! The event in town is Mousefest and they cruise first then are at Yacht Club mostly from 11th through the weekend I think. Should be fine though it's a slower week I think mostly.
Just watch out for crazy crowd at MK on Fri/Sat Dec 5th & 6th. :mickey:

CraniumCommando
12-04-2008, 01:16 PM
Thanks for the udpates, I can hardly wait.

We are avoiding MK tomorrow and Saturday because we are going to the Xmas party on Sunday! We went to the Halloween party last visit, so I'm hoping this one is just as good.

faberj
12-04-2008, 02:43 PM
Dh and I leave tomorrow am too and we will be at CBR too! We are going to MVMCP tomorrow night (I have tickets to go on the 11th too), so if it is crowded we will just do what we can.

faberj
12-04-2008, 02:45 PM
Dh and I leave tomorrow am too and we will be at CBR too! We are going to MVMCP tomorrow night (I have tickets to go on the 11th too), so if it is crowded we will just do what we can.

I just realized I used the word TOO, a litle much in my post, SORRY! :o)

FenwayGirl
12-09-2008, 02:35 PM
Love your name "Cranium Command"
I really miss that show!

CraniumCommando
12-09-2008, 07:55 PM
Thanks!

Cranium Command was one of my all time faves.
I would love to see it one more time.

If they made a DVD of that ride, I'd buy it. :mickey:

Just got back yesterday. Crowds were larger than I expected, but still pretty light. Even lighter during the Christmas Party!