PDA

View Full Version : park schedules

rain
12-03-2008, 09:40 AM
I haven't been down to DW in about 3years but I was wondering how far out they have been publishing the park schedules. I am trying to plan out my trip for June 2009 including Dining but don't want to get to deep until I see the park schedules and extra magic hours. I would need to start calling for Dining on Dec 22 and want to know which parks I will be at on different days before I plan dining.

the other micki
12-03-2008, 09:51 AM
Unfortunately, the May hours aren't even up yet, although in the past, they normally post them around the 180 day mark. So, of course, June's not up either. It's just a waiting game. As I posted in your dining thread, I would go to intercot's info. central to look at Historic Park Hours for last June to get an idea of June hours. Also, you should know that there is a freeze on dining ressies right now. We're arriving at WDW on April 26th and still haven't been able to make my ressies yet (check out the first thread in the dining forum). Word is now that it will be January sometime before people can begin to make ADRs. This includes people arriving end of March and on.

Tinkerbelly84
12-04-2008, 01:32 PM
I called to make ADR for May and was told that I had to wait until dec 22nd as well.