PDA

View Full Version : Need a very quick answer!!!!!

Sunshine1010
12-02-2008, 06:13 PM
I have a vacation coming up on Dec. 5-14. I was waitlisted, but called every day at the 7 month mark and got every day except Dec. 7th. I am now officially off the wait list and I've called every day. Nothing is STILL available.

When I was making my 7 month change, I went ahead and asked to pay cash for a room at the same resort (I figured less hassle) when I had to change and change rooms again.

So, today I contacted MJ and asked for availability of a room. They found me one and it's a lot cheaper.

My question is this:
Since I reserved a cash room at OKW (studio) and that date is for Dec. 7th.....can I cancel the Dec. 7th date tomorrow (Dec. 3) and NOT be penalized?...or would I have to pay?

NotaGeek
12-02-2008, 06:48 PM
I have a vacation coming up on Dec. 5-14. I was waitlisted, but called every day at the 7 month mark and got every day except Dec. 7th. I am now officially off the wait list and I've called every day. Nothing is STILL available.

When I was making my 7 month change, I went ahead and asked to pay cash for a room at the same resort (I figured less hassle) when I had to change and change rooms again.

So, today I contacted MJ and asked for availability of a room. They found me one and it's a lot cheaper.

My question is this:
Since I reserved a cash room at OKW (studio) and that date is for Dec. 7th.....can I cancel the Dec. 7th date tomorrow (Dec. 3) and NOT be penalized?...or would I have to pay?
I suggest you call Disney asap to find out for sure (or contact MJ or if they booked your original trip). No time to waste!

Sunshine1010
12-02-2008, 06:53 PM
I can't call Member Services until tomorrow (they are closed). I booked through them.