PDA

View Full Version : Nearby off-site vegetarian dining options

jimxdfa
12-02-2008, 03:02 PM
in a couple of weeks i'm going for the first time in 8 years. i pretty much have the on-site vegetarian dining options covered. but i'm gonna eat diner off-site atleast a few times and was looking to see if anyone knows of any vegetarian friendly places nearby. nothing too fancy or expensive. just nice casual places to eat a relaxed diner at. they dont have to be vegetarian restaurants, but just places that will have atleast a few options for myself and my traveling companion. I dont want to be stuck driving around every night with nothing planned. and i don't want to go too far from disney (so no downtown orlando restaurants). so far i've found it fairly tough to find much online. thanks for any help you guys can provide.

AHOTE
12-04-2008, 12:40 AM
First off, Welcome to Intercot. :thumbsup: I have a travel companion who is strictly vegan and we seldom leave the resort for vegetarian food. You'll be able to find good vegetarian meals all throughout the resort areas as things have changed in 8 years menu wise. As for outside Disney, there is a Cafe on Main Street in Celebration Florida that has some good vegetarian food as part of their standard menu and prices are reasonable. I have a web address I can send you for vegetarian dining in the area. If you PM me I'll send it to you. (PM= Private message if you're not up on the abbreviations yet) Hope this might help.

badkitty
12-04-2008, 12:46 AM
Welcome! Wolfgang Pucks (floor level) at DTD Westside has a couple veggie pastas available. Quite yummy.

andreallybadeggs
12-05-2008, 05:56 PM
There is an Indian restaurant at or near the intersection of Hwy 192 and Sherberth Road
(back road to Animal Kindgdom). We got take- out there our first night in Orlando and everyone in our group thought it was pretty good.