PDA

View Full Version : Wishes BEFORE Narcoosee's?

Goes4FastPass
12-02-2008, 10:26 AM
We have an ADR for Narcoosee's (tomorrow night!) for 8:25pm. Wishes starts at 8pm.

I assume everyone inside the restaurant will stay for wishes and the restaurant will experience a big exit soon after the show. (Correct?)

I'm not trying to get into the restaurant before wishes.

Finally, my question:

I think we should do a podium check-in just before the 8pm Wishes. Where, near Narcoosee's can we stand to try to see Wishes?

Bonus question: Is it good to request to be by the windows even after Wishes? ...Water Pagent?

Thanks!

SBETigg
12-02-2008, 11:57 AM
The Water Pageant goes by at 9:15, and yes, it would be a great place to watch if you get a window seat. As far as Wishes, if you check in a little early, they will let you watch from their observation deck, a great place to view Wishes. But if you don't wish to check in early to see it, the GF dock, marina area, or tables right outside Gasparilla Grill are also nice places to take in Wishes. Enjoy!

SurferStitch
12-02-2008, 12:22 PM
The dock and marina areas are wonderful spots to view Wishes (we had the music piped in at the marina on a couple nights). We also love the deck outside Narc's. We've had window seats for the fireworks before, but so many people stand outside on the deck, it kills the view from your table.

DH and I watched them from the Marina several times during our stay. It was so nice to grab a glass of wine in the Sugar Loaf lounge, walk out back to the marina, and watch the fireworks together. :cloud9: We got to see Hallowishes a couple extra times, too!

Can't wait to do that again!!

spoiledraf
12-02-2008, 08:36 PM
Theres a walkway with benches facing MK right at Narcoosees. We've watched from there several times before dinner. The music is piped right in for you.

postal9995
12-07-2008, 08:09 AM
My wife and I did that a couple of years age. We had reservations about 45 min before Wishes. Had a wonderful window table looking at the Castle. Some people tried to stand in front of the window outside, but I just knocked on the Window and they moved. it was one of the most romantic evenings at WDW.