PDA

View Full Version : How exactly does the EMH work?

DisneyPrincess21
12-01-2008, 09:04 PM
We will be staying at pofq and this will be our first time using the emh during our stay. What i was wondering is, Do you have to wear a special wristband after the park closes? And are all the stores and attractions open that are open during normal hours. Or is it just a select few?

brewcrew26
12-01-2008, 09:06 PM
When we did EMH at Magic Kingdom, they had several different locations where you could pick up wristbands when you show your room key after a certain time. There are only select attractions open during the extented period as far as I know. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong.

Belster
12-01-2008, 09:48 PM
When we were there in October you had to show your key to the world at each ride. I believe that the stores were open but I am not sure.

I bought a carrier for my key because with all of teh gear I was carrying for my 3 small kids I was annoyed that I had to keep finding it in the diaper bag.

CleveRocks
12-01-2008, 10:10 PM
They've recently done away with the wristbands ... now you have to show your KTTW card as you enter each ride/attraction.

They don't make people leave the park, they just don't let them into rides/attractions. Whether or not a store will let you shop after closing time depends on the location (for example, stores on Main Street in Magic Kingdom will definitely allow "late" shoppers, but in the past I was turned away from the shop outside Pirates of the Caribbean until the manager saw my EMH wristband) and the cast member.