PDA

View Full Version : Garden Grocer

PixiePrincess
12-01-2008, 07:01 PM
Has anyone has used the Garden Grocer website to have groceries delivered to their hotel? I am considering having my infant's food, diapers, etc. delivered this way, and just wanted to know of anyone's experience with this!

VWL Mom
12-01-2008, 07:42 PM
We have used them our last 2 trips and are pleased with their service. We arrive after 9P and the groceries are held at Bell Services for us.

vizsla
12-02-2008, 05:21 AM
We have used them several times and are very pleased with their service. They were always right in the delivery window that we request and the delivery person was terrific.

debandbub
12-02-2008, 07:11 AM
We used them for the first time last month, and we were happy with their service. We ordered cases of water and diet Pepsi and some fruit for snacking. We'd use them again. :)

Disney Doll
12-02-2008, 10:50 AM
We used them for the first time this year and are planning to use them again in January. We did run into some problems with locating our delivery when we arrived at POR, but that lied with inexperienced CMs not with Garden Grocer.

readytogo2
12-02-2008, 06:30 PM
is there a minimum dollar amount to order?

Marymouse2003
12-02-2008, 09:07 PM
Hi,
First used them in '06. VERY plsd. with them. Placed our order for the 8th. There is a $40.00 minimum order. Hope this helps.
God bless,
Mary

thumperbug
12-06-2008, 02:05 PM
we always stay in a 1 bedroom villa so we have the benefit of a full kitchen and full sized fridge. I generally pack/bring with us some dry goods and snacks and then purchase water, eggs etc when we get there but I think for my next trip I might price out garden grocer. We are on a tighter budget next trip so I think making/packing some sandwiches might be a good way to go and would need more 'supplies' then we normally do. So, with a min $40 order i have to figure out the cost effectiveness of having it all delivered or doing what I normally do....pack some...buy some.