PDA

View Full Version : What do you think so far?

Kennywife
12-01-2008, 04:25 PM
June 7, 2009
Flight in the morning, arrive at noon to WDW
Lunch at WPE or somewhere at Hollywood Studios
Dinner--

June 8
Breakfast at Pepper Market at CSR
Lunch—50’s Prime Time Cafe
Dinner—Crystal Palace

Tues. June 9—
Breakfast Chef Mickey
Lunch--
Dinner –House of Blues

June 10
Breakfast--
Lunch—Whispering Canyon Cafe
Dinner—Cali Grill

Wed. June 10
Breakfast -- Cape May Character breakfast
Lunch--Universal
Dinner Hoop Dee Doo revue

Fri. June 12
Breakfast—Pepper Market
Lunch—Sea World
Dinner—Mama Melrose fantasmic pkg

Sat. June 13
Breakfast—1900 Fantasy Faire
Lunch--
Dinner—Raglan Road

Sun. June 14
Leave for the cruise

JMTStone
12-01-2008, 05:55 PM
Those are some SERIOUS ressies! Wonderful choices. I'm curious about a few myself so make sure you do a trip report. Now I have to ask.... Disney Dining Plan (Deluxe style)?

ThanxForNoticin
12-01-2008, 07:43 PM
First of all, I think you did some great work, have some great choices, and a lot of variety. But I have to tell you that's A LOT of relatively big meals. From experience, we tend to avoid a big dinner one night followed by a breakfast buffet the next morning, and vice versa (like Cali Grill one night and Cape May the next morning, followed by Hoop Dee Doo that night). Everyone has their own eating habits and interests. We just like to be really hungry to enjoy the buffets and bigger meals. And then you are off for the cruise and even more meals!!

I really don't want this to sound negative, because it's not (but you did ask!). You have picked some terrific restaurants - a few are on our favorites list. And we enjoyed an amazing time on the Disney Cruise. I just think I would have to walk 25 miles each day to burn off the dining ressies you have here!!

Hope you have a great time, perfect weather, and a great couple weeks!!

SBETigg
12-01-2008, 08:44 PM
Flying Fish might be a good first night dinner. Just make sure to plan an early lunch at Whispering Canyon and then a later dinner at California Grill, to make the most of both experiences without being way overstuffed. Great plans!

Jared
12-01-2008, 08:45 PM
Definitely some great choices in that list. I totally agree with Sherri. California Grill and Flying Fish Cafe are two special dining experiences. Don't eat too much those days, so you are hungry for spectacular meals at those places.

:tasty:

Kennywife
12-02-2008, 12:03 AM
I always request half-orders if I can, since I honestly cannot eat that much food! (I have IBS). And yes, we have the Deluxe plan. I would like to do Raglan Road, but am wondering if there is something I can get there other than fish. I can eat it, but not a lot. It makes my stomach feel not too happy. :(

Hubby and I walk a lot, but we also take lots of breaks since I have weak legs from an old injury. We may move HDD to the first night possibly.

Anna

SBETigg
12-02-2008, 07:00 AM
Raglan Road has fish, but the menu has a lot more to offer. Pork, chicken, beef, veggie, lamb-- there's a good selection. My son got the Kevin's Kudos dish and we all agreed it was really delicious and maybe the best thing on the menu, but there's a lot to choose and only a few of them are fish. In case you meant Flying Fish Cafe, there are some non-fish choices there as well.

MississippiDisneyFreak
12-02-2008, 09:35 AM
Your choices sound great

spoiledraf
12-02-2008, 08:54 PM
Just curious. Do you already have these ADRs or is this what you plan on getting when you are 180 days out? We'l be there the same time and I haven't even got aything set yet.

I've read where some people make ADRs in advance of 180 days. Hows that go???

yjgirl32
12-03-2008, 08:34 AM
Your adr's look good to me- make sure to post a review after your trip. Thanks for sharing.