PDA

View Full Version : I am so excited but confused!

TinkerbellT421
12-01-2008, 11:59 AM
Ok, here's my excitement! DBF had a brainstorm last night for us to do the Character breakfast at Akershus in Norway. I had never really paid attention to it, but DBF being the best boyfriend in the world, he figured I would enjoy it! I love scrapbooking and character meals are always on the top of my want-to-do list! Well I was even more excited when I found out that it includes pictures with any character of my choice! :cloud9: Well heres my questions...

1) When do you take the picture? How does that work? Do we have to get there early before our reservation (8:40am) just to take the photos? Is it during dinner? Like they call you up for you photos? Or after dinner!?!? Im soooo confused! lol And I want to be prepared because I dont want to be full and sloppy lol after eating a breakfast buffett....

2) If it says choose a character of your choise, but then says it ranges day-to-day on who would be there from a list of character (e.g. Snow White, Mary Poppins, etc.) Then its not really "your choice"? You have to choose only from the characters that day? How do you find out ahead of time so I can figure out who I want to take pictures of. (planning around scrapbooking ideas..lol!:photo:)

Please :help::thanks:

Marceline
12-01-2008, 12:45 PM
We did Akershus Princess dinner and I would assume it is the same for breakfast.

They had the Princesses come around one at a time to our table while we ate, they just make their way around to the whole room. We got pics and the autographs of Belle, Jasmine, Ariel and Esmerelda. Plus they had Aurora just off the lobby area and allowed a photo with her highness on the way to your seat. :princess:

It's not just "pick one" but rather you get to meet and greet them all.:D

TinkerbellT421
12-01-2008, 12:59 PM
Oh ok, thanks. My only confusion is that it include a 1=6x8 and 4-smaller pics (professional pics) that are of you and one of the characters of your choice...I dont know how you choose and how that works?

joanna71985
12-01-2008, 01:26 PM
The photo package is the picture of the princess who is in the lobby. When I ate there, it was Snow White. Usually it's Belle (in the yellow gown), Ariel, or Aurora. But you don't pick- the princess is already there.

TinkerbellT421
12-01-2008, 01:30 PM
OHHHH! ok! Thank you! So then you take the picture when you first get there or leaving? And its with the person in the lobby only? Do you get the pictures on the spot? Or do you have to order them later or something?

ibelieveindisneymagic
12-01-2008, 02:35 PM
Yes, you take the pictures with the "lobby" princess on your way in. They will take them, print them and deliver them to your table during the meal.

All of the other princess will visit your table, and you can take your own pictures with them, but the only "disney" pictures are with the one in the lobby.

TinkerbellT421
12-01-2008, 03:33 PM
OH GREAT! Thank you so much! :number1::thumbsup::mickey:

joanna71985
12-01-2008, 05:28 PM
OHHHH! ok! Thank you! So then you take the picture when you first get there or leaving? And its with the person in the lobby only? Do you get the pictures on the spot? Or do you have to order them later or something?

You take the picture when you first get there, before going to your table. It is then delivered to your table.

The professional picture is only with the lobby princess. But you are able to take your own pictures with the others.