PDA

View Full Version : Akershus

lovemykaitlyn
11-29-2008, 09:54 PM
We have never been here to eat before and are going for a breakfast. We will be arriving before the World Showcase opens so will we be allowed to stroll around when done and how do we get back to the restaurant? Also, a poster had said something about them taking a picture when you come in to buy for around $30? Should we do this? Can you take your own pictures as they mingle? Thanks! :princess:

RockinRollerMom
11-29-2008, 10:13 PM
When my DD was 5 she loved the princess breakfast at in Norway. There will be a cast member at the main gates of EPCOT with a list of the names for the ADR's. They just check your name and let you in. It is fun walking through an empty WS. When we were there they did take the pictures before we were seated. It was with Belle in one of her fancy dresses. We were allowed to take pictures too. I didn't end up purchasing the pics from Disney because the ones that I took came out better. The food was really good. I remember these huge cinnamon buns that were warm and delish. The character interaction was great. The princesses spent lot of time with us. You should have a great time. Enjoy!!!

sassy2000
11-29-2008, 10:53 PM
The pictures taken prior to your meal are now included with your reservations. We were there for dinner in April. We had picture with Belle in the lobby and during dinner they brought our picture package to the table. We did not have to pay extra for them.

lovemykaitlyn
11-30-2008, 03:18 PM
Thanks for the info!