PDA

View Full Version : Cindy's castle

beckylovestink
11-29-2008, 01:55 PM
I am working on my next trip....I have heard two conflicting stories about Dinner at the Castle. SOme say cinderella is there others say she is not. Anyone have any idea which is correct?:confused:

Natazu
11-29-2008, 01:58 PM
Dinner at the castle is hosted by the Fairy Godmother. Cinderella is never in the dining room. On rare occasions, she appears in the downstairs lobby (the throne room).

joanna71985
11-29-2008, 02:09 PM
Cinderella is in the lobby for all 3 meals.

Dawneeeey
11-29-2008, 03:10 PM
Cindy is in the lobby. With dinner (not sure about the other meals) a picture with Cinderella is included in the price. That's how it was last year when I went, not sure about now.

hardingella
11-29-2008, 06:30 PM
Was there in feb. Yes Cinderella was there in the lobby for complimentary pictures + wand or sword little princess or pirate.
Upstairs, characters galore. We had such a fun time:thumbsup:

joanna71985
11-29-2008, 08:05 PM
Cindy is in the lobby. With dinner (not sure about the other meals) a picture with Cinderella is included in the price. That's how it was last year when I went, not sure about now.

The picture is included for breakfast and lunch too.

SCbelle
11-29-2008, 09:11 PM
We were there last Wed for breakfast. Cinderella was in the lobby for photos, then upstairs we met Jasmine, Aurora, Belle, and Snow White.

Natazu
11-29-2008, 10:43 PM
Cinderella is in the lobby for all 3 meals.

Oops, my bad.:blush:

beksy
11-30-2008, 03:12 PM
We were there last Wed for breakfast. Cinderella was in the lobby for photos, then upstairs we met Jasmine, Aurora, Belle, and Snow White.

That's what we had for lunch in February too. I really wanted one of those wands but I guess I'm too big! (since when is 26 an adult?) My sister wouldn't let me ask. :mad:

DisneyFr33k
11-30-2008, 04:46 PM

Same with us - in October of 2007. When I made the ressie, they told me not to expect to see Cinderella. However, upon our arrival, we were told to wait in a line in the lobby where the throne is and "she will be out in a minute". We were surprised to see Cinderella come out! They took our pictures which were included in the price of our dinner (nice package). They even took pictures with my digital camera after the professional photographer was done. I wish I had known though... it was a rainy day and we literally looked as if we had gone through the wash!! :laundry:

CaptainJessicaSparrow
11-30-2008, 06:58 PM
During dinner, the characters are Suzy, Perla and the Fairy Godmother. Cinderella is downstairs for autographs and photos.

beksy
11-30-2008, 09:17 PM
Am I right in thinking that at dinner the characters don't circulate for pictures and autographs like the princesses do for breakfast and lunch? I'm trying to decide between lunch and dinner.

joanna71985
11-30-2008, 09:54 PM
That's what we had for lunch in February too. I really wanted one of those wands but I guess I'm too big! (since when is 26 an adult?) My sister wouldn't let me ask. :mad:

Aww, you should have asked! I got one in July when I ate at CRT for my birthday (and I'm 23). I hope to get another one in July.

Am I right in thinking that at dinner the characters don't circulate for pictures and autographs like the princesses do for breakfast and lunch? I'm trying to decide between lunch and dinner.

That is correct (from what I've heard). Do lunch! I've eaten there 4 times, and it is a lot of fun! I hope to eat there again in July.

disneydrmr
12-01-2008, 10:39 AM
We just ate dinner there on Nov. 13th for our anniversary. Upon arrival we met and got photo with Cinderella (the picture is included in the price of the meal). During dinner Suzy and Perla 'breeze thru'.. stopping at your table for a photo opp.. but be VERY VERY fast and have the camera ready as the don't pose for long.. we basically got one mouse with my dh and one mouse with me. Godmother does not pose for pictures but she makes an appearance for a mini 'show' during the meal. All in all a nice experience.. but if you are looking for a CHARACTER meal.. I really wouldn't call this dinner one...