PDA

View Full Version : Christmas parade

DisneyLoversx4
11-29-2008, 11:22 AM
Does the Christmas parade that shows during the MVMCP also show during regular days at some point during December? And does the castle light up the same everynight as advertised during the MVMCP? Due to budgeting we are not paying for MVMCP but will be there Dec.13-21. Also does the other parks seem less crowed during MVMCP.

joanna71985
11-29-2008, 11:32 AM
Does the Christmas parade that shows during the MVMCP also show during regular days at some point during December? And does the castle light up the same everynight as advertised during the MVMCP? Due to budgeting we are not paying for MVMCP but will be there Dec.13-21. Also does the other parks seem less crowed during MVMCP.

The parade won't start playing during the day until after the last MVMCP. Until then, it only runs during the parties.

Strmchsr
11-29-2008, 11:44 AM
That's correct about the parade.

The castle lights up every night around 6:00.

Actually, the other parks are more crowded during MVMCP because MK and DAK are closed so that leaves only DHS and Epcot as choices for non-party-goers.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
11-29-2008, 10:08 PM
On nights when there is a MVMCP, DAK is open until 8pm. Which is pretty late for them, and usually....one of the three other parks will have an evening EMH.

joelkfla
11-29-2008, 10:31 PM
On nights when there is a MVMCP, DAK is open until 8pm.
Sorry, this is just not correct, unless Jessica has some info that has not been released internally. DAK's closing time varies between 5 & 7 throughout the 1st 3 weeks of December.

During the week 12/13-12/20, the park closes at 5 p.m.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
11-30-2008, 01:18 AM
Dunno, but I know the last few times I was there, we were open until 8. Granted I'm not there every day, but I know those nights were a party night (cause I really wanted to be working there instead lol).

joelkfla
11-30-2008, 08:55 PM
I think just a coincidence. :mickey: They had been open until 8 the past week for Thanksgiving, and I think a couple of nights near the beginning of the month around Veterans' Day.