PDA

View Full Version : Questions about christmas decorations at the resorts

dumbo ears
11-27-2008, 10:27 PM
Ill be in wdw from the 23-27th and we arrive on the 23 and wont go to a park that day. we are staying at the hilton in dtd that has EMH. we were plannin on getting there around 3 and check in. we want to see all the stuff at the resorts but I cant remember what stuff is exactly at the resorts.I know theres a gingerbread carosel and house somewhere but I cant remember exactly which resorts have these stuff. so any help is appreciated and we willplan on where we will eat supper by where which resorts we are by. thanks

TammiMcMan
11-28-2008, 01:17 PM
The GF has the lifesize gingerbread house, where you can actually buy treats. I'm pretty sure it's the BWI that has the carousel. The YC does the Christmas village. The AKL decorates their tree with African masks and other very colorful ornaments. The WL lobby is one of my favorites, with the fireplace going and the rustic theme. You may want to go through the FW campsites as well, as everyone there decorates for the holidays. You can walk or check on the availability of a carriage ride.