PDA

View Full Version : Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

DisneyFr33k
11-27-2008, 06:50 AM
I really enjoy reading everyone's posts and count you all among what I am thankful for this year!

Happy Thanksgiving! :turkey: Eat a lot!!! :eat:

mouseketeer mom
11-27-2008, 09:12 AM
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! I'm thankful too, for my wonderful time on Intercot!

Daisy'sMom
11-27-2008, 09:12 AM
same to you Love. We will be spending the day with family and friends, planning our annual Disney week that starts on Monday. Skol! :mickey:

Kairi_7378
11-27-2008, 10:02 AM
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

pdrlkr
11-27-2008, 10:26 AM
Happy Thanksgiving! :pilgram: :turkey:

wendy*darling
11-27-2008, 10:44 AM
:turkey: Happy Thanksgiving to all! :turkey:

We all have lots to be thankful for. :thumbsup:

I like that this wish is here in the Dining Forum- as we are all preparing to feast today with our families and friends- we are still thinking about food at WDW! :tasty:

Among the many blessings in my life, I am thankful for INTERCOT. This is a wonderful community of people sharing ideas with others, so that everyone can have a wonderful time at our favorite "home away from home"!

Enjoy your day today!

ElenitaB
11-27-2008, 11:17 AM
Among the many blessings in my life, I am thankful for INTERCOT. This is a wonderful community of people sharing ideas with others, so that everyone can have a wonderful time at our favorite "home away from home"!

:exactly:

We're usually down at WDW Thanksgiving week, so it's unusual for us to be home for "turkey day." It's so nice to be able to chat Disney (and Disney food) with you all, in a family-friendly atmosphere! :thumbsup:

buzz638
11-27-2008, 11:22 AM
To all my American friends, and espacially to all Disney lovers, i wish you a very happy Thanksgiving :thumbsup:
Enjoy this Holliday and, cheers !!!:beer:

Buzz (from north of the border)

Hammer
11-27-2008, 11:27 AM
Happy Thanksgiving :turkey::pilgram::pilgram2:

Another Dining Moderator chiming in! I am also thankful for Intercot. It gives me, as well as everyone else, the opportunity to express our varied opinions in a nice, friendly atmosphere.

Now, I better get back to helping my sister (we are having Thanksgiving in Weehawken) with preparations before our parents arrive!

iheartdisney
11-27-2008, 11:33 AM
What a wonderful thread to stumble upon on Thanksgiving Day! Thanks for starting it!

I, too, want to wish everyone a happy, happy Thanksgiving. I am so thankful for my friends here on Intercot. My fellow "Disney Dorks" (as my daughter affectionately calls me) understand me and my affinity for WDW as no one else does. Thanks for being here with advice, support and good wishes. May you all have a very, very happy Thanksgiving and a safe and wonderful holiday season! :turkey::menorah::santa3::tree::newyear:

~Maureen

ibrowse17
11-27-2008, 11:39 AM
I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. We traveled to my brother's home in Destin, Fl for family dinner, and the whole gang will be here soon. The house is full of great smells, and mouths have started to water! All of this, and leaving for Disney in a couple of weeks. Priceless:thumbsup:

MinnieMommie
11-27-2008, 12:11 PM
Happy Thanksgiving to all of you my fellow intercotees!! The sentiments expressed in each thread are heartwarming. We are fortunate to have the community we have on Intercot! Enjoy your food, enjoy your day and enjoy thoughts of Disney travels. I am cooking for 20 today and am thankful for the gift of being able to cook and share a meal with family and friends! I look forward to reading more of your posts later today. :turkey:

dolphinmickey9170
11-27-2008, 12:23 PM
:pilgram::pilgram2:Happy Thanksgiving Intercot Family.:turkey:

My DH is working at the firehouse today, so we will have a late dinner. Katy and I have been baking pies and preparing other goodies.

I'm thankful for my families, at home and away, for all you do everyday!!

May you all have the happiest thanksgiving ever and that you are all safe and well!:cheers:

Natazu
11-27-2008, 01:20 PM
I like that this wish is here in the Dining Forum- as we are all preparing to feast today with our families and friends- we are still thinking about food at WDW! :tasty:

Enjoy your day today!
Amen. Have a great day Linda.

Now, I better get back to helping my sister (we are having Thanksgiving in Weehawken) with preparations before our parents arrive!sounds like fun. Tell Cheryl "hi" and our best to the family!

beksy
11-27-2008, 01:30 PM
:turkey: Happy Thanksgiving to all! :turkey:

We all have lots to be thankful for. :thumbsup:

Enjoy your day today!

Agreed! Even though my May hours aren't posted yet, we still have so much to be thankful for! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

disneychick62
11-27-2008, 02:30 PM
Happy Thanksgiving Intercot family:pilgram2::turkey:

Tbelle1976
11-27-2008, 03:32 PM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!:mickey:

DisneyFr33k
11-27-2008, 05:08 PM
It gives me, as well as everyone else, the opportunity to express our varied opinions in a nice, friendly atmosphere.

And, even those who disagree with opinions I express, I am thankful. For it is those who see things differently from me who keep me balanced and in check. Thanks to you all!

Now to recover from our big meal! We are with extended family in the mountains feeling very blessed on this day. :pilgram2::pilgram::turkey: