PDA

View Full Version : Holy Moly!!

ckaranassos
11-26-2008, 08:37 PM
My husband was ready to leave for Mumbai, India (major terroist attack) in two days along with 110 others and stay at the Taj Hotel for business. After just returning from there 3 weeks ago. If you could spare a little thank you pixie dust for the delay and hopefully a permanent delay! Thanks (A very real Thanksgiving here in NJ)

Cinderelley
11-26-2008, 08:49 PM
I'm glad he's safe and sound. Sometimes "problems" are really blessings in disguise.

PirateLover
11-26-2008, 10:59 PM
That is very scary, and I'm glad your husband is OK. I'm sure he won't go over there for a while. I think we should send some pixie dust to the people going through this horror. Sometimes this world makes me so sad. :pixie: :pixie: :pixie:

RedSoxFan
11-26-2008, 11:15 PM
WOW --- very scary indeed. Glad he is OK and hopefully he won't have to go. My DH used to have to travel to Saudi Arabia in his previous job which always made me nervous.

ckaranassos
11-27-2008, 07:29 AM
My husband was ready to leave for Mumbai, India (major terroist attack) in two days along with 110 others and stay at the Taj Hotel for business. After just returning from there 3 weeks ago. If you could spare a little thank you pixie dust for the delay and hopefully a permanent delay! Thanks (A very real Thanksgiving here in NJ)God Bless everyone in Mumbai.

Stitchahula
11-28-2008, 02:27 PM
Thank god for delays huh. He defiantely has a guardian angel looking out for him.

Georgesgirl1
11-28-2008, 02:45 PM
Thank goodness he wasn't there when all this happened.

My dad is usually in Mumbai in early December for business and we are very thankful that this year he is being sent to St. Petersburg instead!

PAYROLL PRINCESS
11-28-2008, 11:48 PM
Sounds like he was sprinkled with Pixie Dust already! Hopefully he won't have to go there. More Pixie Dust for everyone affected by this tragedy.