PDA

View Full Version : Help with our game plan

Bri
11-26-2008, 04:06 PM
ok we are going to disney dec 8-15. here are our ressies and what we have planned so far. we have never been there at christmas before i know there is a lot to see. i was hoping you guys could help me out with a game plan to see the most stuff without running around like a chicken with our heads cut off. so here are our ressies:
mon 8- arrive, no ressie, go to mk
tue 9- dinner at hollywood and vine
wed 10- dinner at teppen edo, candlelight processional
thur 11- dinner at narccoossee's, mvmcp
fri 12- lunch at kona cafe, dinner at rose and crown
sat 13- breakfast at boma
sun 14- dinner at le cellier
mon 15- go home.

we are staying at animal kingdom lodge and i know we can see grand floridian and poly when we go eat there. what else should we do? i was thinking monday at mk, tues at hollywood studios, wed at epcot, thurs take it easy before party, fri putz around, saturday animal kingdom, sunday go back and do something again. but i feel like we might be missing something. help!

NH Disneyfan
11-26-2008, 09:00 PM
Check out the Wilderness Lodge - the decorations are fantastic! Also, for MVMCP, you can enter the park at 4. I recommend that as it is what we did when we went in 2004 and the night goes fast enough, make the most of your time.

Otherwise, I think you have a decent, relaxing schedule where you can make decisions on the fly. The place is so amazing at Christmas - and we'll be there the same time as you this year!

December 12 can't come soon enough!

gerald72
11-26-2008, 09:13 PM
A chicken with its head still on can run 9mph.

I was wondering how many people outside of us PA people knew what "putz" means.

Have fun at WDW!

mudpuppysmom
11-26-2008, 09:24 PM
Gee, I thought everyone knew what putz around meant!!:blush: My FIL says he is going to putz around all the time!!

Also, sometimes people refer to other people as a putz too.....

So it has multiple meanings!!

henry.james.s
11-26-2008, 10:23 PM
Nicely planned. :thumbsup:
WDW is my favorite place to putz. I start Monday!!

Beast_fanatic
11-26-2008, 10:28 PM
Do you have the ability to park hop on this trip?

RockinRollerMom
11-26-2008, 10:41 PM
I think your game plan sounds great. My only suggestion would be to make sure you hit the Osborne Lights on your DHS day. IMHO it is a do not miss. Have a great trip!

iheartdisney
11-27-2008, 11:42 AM
I second the suggestion for Osborne Lights. We always skipped it, thinking, how good can it really be. Then we happened to be at DHS at night one year and decided to check it out. We were amazed. It is now on our "Never To Be Missed" list!

mrmcgiv
11-27-2008, 01:54 PM
thing. BUt I will be Putzing aorund the same days as you. 12/7-12/15. Have fun. We plan to ck out the Grand Floridian (adr at 1900 pf) and WL(adr and WCC) and AKL (ADR at Boma) and the POly (ADR at Ohanas). Have fun

I better go red up the house now!

illini
11-27-2008, 10:31 PM
I agree-- do NOT miss Osborne Festival of Lights. I wasn't that excited about doing it, but it was AMAZING!!!

VWL Mom
11-28-2008, 08:27 AM
I was wondering how many people outside of us PA people knew what "putz" means.

I knew what "putz" meant. Now you have me wondering if it is something I picked up during my college days in Bloomburg.

Bri
11-28-2008, 08:51 AM
vwl mom, i went to bloomsburg too! what a small world!

i never actually thought that someone wouldn't know what putz means. kind of like hoagie, i mean who doesn't know what a hoagie is?

beastfanatic, yes we do have the ability to park hop.

i totally forgot about osborne lights, i'm so glad you guys mentioned it. we will definatly check it out when we do dinner there on tuesday night. if anyone thinks of anything else, please post it. 10 days and counting! :joy:

brian2000boston
11-29-2008, 08:51 AM
Up here in the Boston area we do a wicked putz!!

sorry i couldn't resist. :mickey:

mickeefan
11-29-2008, 12:59 PM
Oh, there is so much to see decoration wise.
In addition to what has been mentioned, the Yacht & Beach club have great decorations. One has a neat village with a train running through it and the other has a chocolate carousel.
I can't wait to see the castle. I understand it is fantastic.
We leave in the morning and arrive there Monday morning.
I knew what putz was. I am originally from a small town 60 miles above Scranton.