PDA

View Full Version : Single Rider Line @ Toy Story Mania

Cookie123
11-26-2008, 02:05 PM
On another web site I just now saw a group of photos of when they went to the new Toy Story Mania ride. Right on the Fast Pass Return sign it said "Fast Pass & Single Rider Line"
My vacation is a solo vacation. Does this mean that even though all the Fast Passes are gone for the day - I can enter the fast pass line
without a fast pass - and get in there because
I'm a single rider ?

Thanks So Much !

dmosher
11-26-2008, 02:13 PM
I didn't kwno there was a single rider option here, and though I have not used the single rider lane on TSM, to the best of my knowledge (from other rides); they do usually keep this lane open for single riders as well as fast pass people.

Remember that while there may not be any more tickets to give out, all of the people who did get them have to come back. Therefore there should be a cast member there to take their ticket or ask you if you are there alone. Since this is a family/group ride you may be waiting a while, but on the busiest times, it should still be less than the usual. Good luck and have fun!
:pipes:
D

medic9016
11-26-2008, 02:57 PM
Unless something has change since Sept. TSM does not have a single rider line.

Scar
11-26-2008, 03:01 PM
From Figment!'s Tidbits:

Singling Out

9/5/08 It appears that the Single Rider Line at Toy Story Midway Mania! at Disney's Hollywood Studios will be unavailable for at least the near future. The sign for the queue option has been covered and Attraction Cast have been reportedly informed that the Single Rider Line is no longer a Guest option.

KylesMom
11-26-2008, 03:27 PM
In July it (Single Rider Line) was open, and it was attrocious how many people were cutting the line in the single rider queue to meet up with their group. One member in the standby line would radio the rest of their family/group when they got close to the actual ride. The whole "single rider" group would then walk through the single rider line and crawl under the railing where they would meet their family or whatnot when the CM was out of view.

We saw this each time we rode Midway Mania, and it was quite disturbing. I wonder if that had anything to do with shutting the single rider line down? We witnessed a few fairly heated exchanges . . .

goofygirl67
11-26-2008, 04:29 PM
I used it during the test phase and ended up waiting over an hour to get on, so it doesn't surprise me that they got rid of it.
The main problem is the little kids can ride this ride so seats don't open up as fast as RNR. The best and fastest way seems to be fastpass, even though I waited a half hour to get the pass.