PDA

View Full Version : ADR's

DaisyGirl
11-25-2008, 03:56 PM
My 180 day window opens tomorrow and all I can do right now is try to get into chef mickeys. My question is, how early do I need to call hte ADR number. I have nevr made an ADR before.

Figment!
11-25-2008, 04:33 PM
From Advanced Dining Reservations (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/../infocentral/dining/pss.asp)
If this is an experience you cannot miss, be sure to start dialing at 7 a.m. EST

DaisyGirl
11-25-2008, 04:41 PM
Thank you! I will be on the phone bright and early.

DaisyGirl
11-25-2008, 10:27 PM
I had planned to get up bright and early tomorrow to make my Chef Mickey's ADR......until I realized that I wrote it on my calender wrong! My 180 Day window was today! OOPS!:blush:
I called and got a 9:10 ressie for breakfast. Now I just wish I could get to make my other ADR's..Im happy though, Im 1 step closer.

Insanity Clause
11-26-2008, 11:33 AM
I know, I called and made Cinderella's last month and have been calling back about once a week to see if they have opened up the rest of them. At the latest it will be Dec 22 but I keep hoping. My biggest fear is everyone that is traveling in April will call at once and I won't be able to get into the places that I want to get into.