PDA

View Full Version : Tower of Terror Guest Book

iDisney
11-25-2008, 03:14 PM
Can you still sign the guest book in the Lobby of the hotel? I remember years back hearing that you could if you asked one of the bell hops. I was thinking that this would be something fun to do when we go in December.

mousetrapper
11-25-2008, 06:11 PM
I never heard of that! That would be very cool if it's true...

brownie
11-26-2008, 01:03 PM
That would be cool if it's possible!

love2teach
11-26-2008, 10:22 PM
They have a Tower of Terror Guestbook to sign if you run the marathon (guess I'll never be signing that!):funny:

Gator
11-27-2008, 02:11 AM
Once you sign in, you can never sign out.:eek:

A Big Kid
11-27-2008, 05:52 PM
They have a Tower of Terror Guestbook to sign if you run the marathon (guess I'll never be signing that!):funny:

Not exactly. :blush:

A marathon is a run of exactly 26.2 miles. Any other lenght is not a marathon. The WDW marathon is run every January and there is not a guest book to sign. The Tower of Terror run held in October, in which one signs a guestbook, is only 13K.

Anyone who has ever trained and competed a marathon, has a pet peeve for the "correct" term of what a marathon is.

Grim Grinning Marathon Runner
11-29-2008, 09:39 AM

A marathon is a run of exactly 26.2 miles. Any other lenght is not a marathon. The WDW marathon is run every January and there is not a guest book to sign. The Tower of Terror run held in October, in which one signs a guestbook, is only 13K.

Anyone who has ever trained and competed a marathon, has a pet peeve for the "correct" term of what a marathon is.
Tee hee! I was wondering if someone would chime in on that response. I'd love to run that Tower of Terror 13K sometime so I can sign that guestbook, and I may try it next year, but nothing is quite like when I crossed the finish line at the Disney marathon!

love2teach
11-29-2008, 11:50 PM

Obviously I am not a "marathon" runner or whatever the "correct" term is-just trying to answer the question at hand (which was not about distances ran). :shake:I have a pet peeve for improper spelling and grammar but I won't point out your errors in your post like you did mine. :nope:

iDisney
11-30-2008, 10:16 AM
To be honest, I had forgotten that I started this thread. :blush: I didn't intend to it to become an argument. Play nice you two! ;)

It's entireley possible that I made it up. It wouldn't be the first time I have known something an then found out that I made it all up in my head.

Please forgive any spelling and/or grammar mistakes in my post. I posted from my phone, so I will blame it! :thumbsup:

A Big Kid
11-30-2008, 06:15 PM
Obviously I am not a "marathon" runner or whatever the "correct" term is-just trying to answer the question at hand (which was not about distances ran). :shake:I have a pet peeve for improper spelling and grammar but I won't point out your errors in your post like you did mine. :nope:

Please, dont take it personal, it was not meant that way. Sorry!

By the way, I think you missed a couple of commas in you post.;)

love2teach
12-01-2008, 06:24 PM
:giveup: Good call on the commas-hehehehehehe! :silly:-Sorry-I didn't mean to argue!

Imagineer1981
12-02-2008, 12:35 PM
wow