PDA

View Full Version : Last Appearance on Sunset Bl. at DHS

Bringonthemouse!
11-24-2008, 10:56 AM
My DD and I just returned from another awesome trip to WDW. Friday night at DHS we stopped to watch some of the street performers, Babs Fabulous (a family favourite), Constable Les (when Les is more :)) and another officer, Dunkin Doughnut (pronounced Do-nu I think). During the performance it was revealed that it was officer Doughnut's last night at DHS, he was being transferred to another precinct after 5 years on the DHS beat. The act was kept up, through tears of the performers and when it was over there was a small ceremony for officer Doughnut and thunderous applause from the crowd. Another moving moment from WDW. I was so glad we stumbled upon it. :thumbsup:

CaptainJessicaSparrow
11-24-2008, 07:31 PM
Nope, that is Officer William Club.

Officer Duncan Donut is the one with the horse stick.

And it wouldn't surprise me if they moved him to another area, though it might be part of the skit. He's still listed on the active performers list on the page. He was originally part of the Public Works performers.

For the record, Officer Les Manly is the taller one with dark hair.

Bringonthemouse!
11-24-2008, 09:02 PM
I was wondering if it was a skit but it seemed to real. They were performing comedy while tears rolled down the face of Babs and then Dunkin's cheeks got shiny with tears. We were definately under the impression he was leaving the studios but on Sunset Bl. I guess anything is possible. Please keep us updated Jessica. :mickey: