PDA

View Full Version : Fried chicken at Trails end?

mouseketeer mom
11-23-2008, 07:11 PM
We've never eaten here. My DD will be celebrating her 13th BD in March. This child of mine loves fried chicken and I never have it/make it since I had a choking on chicken bone scare last year! (Ended up in emergency surgery!) I know she'd be so happy to dine somewhere that had fried chicken during her BD week. Somewhere, that preferably, had something else for me! Would this be a good choice? And do they have fried chicken at both lunch and dinner?

Figment!
11-23-2008, 07:33 PM
Somewhere, that preferably, had something else for me!They also have salads, soups, pulled BBQ pork sandwiches, & macaroni and cheese at Lunch and the same plus pizza, hand-carved roasted meats, catch of the day & peel-and-eat shrimp at Dinner.

Would this be a good choice? Trails End Buffet is famous for its fried chicken, which is the same as what is served at the Hoop-De-Doo Revue.

And do they have fried chicken at both lunch and dinner?Currently, yes.

Fried Chicken had been discounted at Lunch in Late July; however, it returned earlier this month.

mouseketeer mom
11-23-2008, 07:51 PM
They also have salads, soups, pulled BBQ pork sandwiches, & macaroni and cheese at Lunch and the same plus pizza, hand-carved roasted meats, catch of the day & peel-and-eat shrimp at Dinner.

Trails End Buffet is famous for its fried chicken, which is the same as what is served at the Hoop-De-Doo Revue.

Currently, yes.

Fried Chicken had been discounted at Lunch in Late July; however, it returned earlier this month.

Thanks Figment! This sounds perfect then. Think we'll give it a whirl.

Beast_fanatic
11-23-2008, 10:07 PM
Another option would be 50's Prime Time Cafe in Disney Hollywood Studios. We really like the fried chicken there.

wendy*darling
11-24-2008, 03:11 PM
Yes- Trail's End has a wide variety of foods for you and DD. The fried chicken is very yummy! :tasty:
And, I was going to add 50's Prime Time too- Rhonda beat me to it!

Both places are fun and have great food!
Maybe try both? :mickey:

CU Tiger
11-24-2008, 04:47 PM
When it comes to fried chicken, TE has some of the best:number1:. It is the same chicken you get at the HDDR and we always ask for thirds! The other food at TE is also good. I hope you enjoy it!:mickey: