PDA

View Full Version : MVMCP - Re-entry Question

Cheloconnell
11-23-2008, 06:17 PM
I have a question related to MVMCP. My husband and I are thinking of buying tickets for 12/7. One problem - we have dinner reservations at Yachtsman at 5:35, then we can go to the party, but have to leave at 7:45 for a surprise he has planned. He said we could be back to the park by 10. I know it sounds crazy to spend all that money for tickets when we are missing so much, but we don't have the kids and I really want to go. We both have pins we want to buy as well. Sorry, now to my question. Once we get our wristbands for the party, can we leave the park and come back like you can for any other time at the park? I just want to make sure if i spend all this money for the tickets, that I at least can come back for 2 hours and enjoy it. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks :mickey:

WeLuvBuzz
11-23-2008, 08:23 PM
I do not know the answer to your question, but I think it will probably be a moot point. With a 5:35 ADR you probably would not get to the Magic Kingdom before 7:00 even if you drove. By the time you get in the park and walk down Main St. if would just about be time to leave. As a stock holder, feel free to spend the money, but personally I think you are nuts to spend $100 for 2 hours in the park.

Goes4FastPass
11-24-2008, 04:45 PM
I assume - and I'm pretty doggone sure you can go and come as mu ch as you please to the MVMCP you have tickets for but heavens, move the Yachtsman...or the surprise... or both...

Cheloconnell
11-24-2008, 10:13 PM
Thanks for the feedback. After much discussion, we came to the sad conclusion we can't make it work. It is our 10th Anniversary vacation and we only have 5 days. We really wanted to go since we have not been in almost 10 years, but sadly, the ADR's didn't work out and the surprise is something he booked but can't be moved. I think he spent a lot of money on something.....Oh well, it will still be a wonderful vacation without it. :mickey:

Goes4FastPass
11-25-2008, 11:21 AM
... We both have pins we want to buy as well...

I noticed this in your OP.

Uptown Jewelers (I think that's the name), about halfway down Main Street on the right side if your going toward the castle sells pins and we have been able to buy MVMCP pins there. We found this location to be easier than the main long queue pin selling at City Hall.

Intercoters: Does Uptown Jewelers only sell MVMCP pins during the party?

My question/suggestion is if the OP is in the MK during the MVMCP period but not during a party she check to see if she can get the pins she's looking for there.

DDuck66
11-25-2008, 01:58 PM
I noticed this in your OP.

Uptown Jewelers (I think that's the name), about halfway down Main Street on the right side if your going toward the castle sells pins and we have been able to buy MVMCP pins there. We found this location to be easier than the main long queue pin selling at City Hall.

Intercoters: Does Uptown Jewelers only sell MVMCP pins during the party?

My question/suggestion is if the OP is in the MK during the MVMCP period but not during a party she check to see if she can get the pins she's looking for there. If it is like the MNSSHP, them the special event pins are only sold during the party.

CaptainJessicaSparrow
11-25-2008, 02:26 PM
I was there on a party night, explained I was a CM who had to clock in by 6:30, and out at 12:30 and I wanted to get the MNSSHP Maleficent pin for my mom for Christmas.

Yeah, they wouldn't sell it to me.

Cheloconnell
11-25-2008, 05:57 PM
Thanks for the feedback. We were going to go and ask if they would sell it ahead of 7, but obviously that will not work. C'est la vie. :mickey: Maybe I can find one on Ebay.