PDA

View Full Version : Onsite car rental phone numbers

Roland
11-23-2008, 04:58 PM
Would anyone happen to have the direct phone numbers to the car rental place? I've read other thread about the Swan using Alamo and Disney Car Center using National.

I just haven't read a thread which gave out those phone numbers.

Also, the wife and I need a car from early morning until late night. I'm a bit concerned because I'm reading that no one is around after 6PM and this would mean that we'd have to return the car the next day for a two day charge. Is this true?

FiggyFan
11-23-2008, 08:38 PM
We have used the rental location at the Dolphin. I am looking at my reservation from this past August - we used National. Their local phone number is (407)934-4930. If you try to make an on line reservation, the code for the Dolphin location is "ORLR13".

National and Alamo share a counter at the Dolphin - I think they have been owned by the same corporation for the past several years.

As far as returning the vehicle, you can do this off hours. Pick up and drop off is handled by the valet service at the Dolphin. Just make sure they give you a receipt showing when you returned the vehicle.

Beast_fanatic
11-23-2008, 08:47 PM
I don't have direct numbers, but for Alamo, you can call (888)826-6893 ext:MAIN or
(407)934-4930 ext:LOCAL. For National, the numbers are (888)826-6890 ext:MAIN or
(407)824-3470. They are both located at the car care center and also at the Dolphin.

As far as getting the car and returning it the same day, I understand that it can be done as there is a way to do an after hours drop off, but I'm not sure of the details of that. A rental usually goes for a 24 hour period though, so as long as you returned it within the 24 hours, you should only pay for one day.

Go to their web-sites and play around with the pick-up and drop off times to see the prices you get if you return it the same day versus the following day.

Roland
12-01-2008, 04:55 PM
Thanks for all the replies and it appears that I missed a few! Calling now. :mickey: