PDA

View Full Version : Irene Trimble

AURxTiger
11-23-2008, 03:54 PM
Does any one have any info about irene Trimble? She is an author who writes a lot of Disney books. My son is doing a book report on one of her books and has to write a paragraph about her.

Thanks

DisneyDog
11-24-2008, 11:53 AM
I am a librarian in a public library. I have searched our biography databases, our elementary school databases, and our full-text article databases. I have found mention of books by her, but nothing about her biography. I have done a general Internet search and had the same results.

I also went to the Random House website and searched their list of authors. They list an Amanda Trimble, but not an Irene Trimble. If you go to their website and type "contact" in the search box, you will get a form from which you can contact them. Perhaps they will be able to supply information for you. I am sorry I couldn't come up with anything substantial for you.

DisneyDog
11-24-2008, 11:56 AM
I went ahead and filled out the form and asked the question on your behalf. I thought it might carry more weight if I introduced myself as a librarian helping a patron. Feel free to contact them yourself, but I promise to contact you if they get back to me.

Jill

AURxTiger
11-24-2008, 12:08 PM
Thanks for your help. I really do appreciated it. I would ask him to read another book but he has already started the book report. It is a book report that is designed to be a book cover for the book. The teacher supplied the cover, so it is too late to try another book. It also has to be turned in on Wed.

Thanks again.

DisneyDog
11-24-2008, 12:15 PM
Hoo boy. I'll keep my fingers crossed that they reply.

DisneyDog
11-24-2008, 12:18 PM
You could try calling them at (212) 782-9000.