PDA

View Full Version : photopass ?

mouselover93
11-23-2008, 02:32 PM
if i give the people like at the castle with the photopass can i get both that picture and give them my digital camera to take one like that?

disneychick62
11-23-2008, 02:58 PM
We were there last week and my daughter had the photopass. they take your camera first then they take their picture. Its funny that they do that....:)

paragon
11-23-2008, 04:24 PM
Yes, in almost every case, the photopass photographer, or the assistant took our camera and shot pictures for us first, then the photographer took the shot. Alot of times, they OFFERED to take the pictures with our camera.
It is a good thing though, as we now have several pictures on our own disc that they took for us! Its also somewhat odd too, considering that they are really trying to get you to buy the photopass pictures.

AuntDJ
11-23-2008, 05:58 PM
The basic answer to this is yes....

This last trip I preordered the Photopass disc, so I had pre-decided that where ever there was a photographer we were gonna hit it and that if they were there, my camera would not come out...soooo

more than once, the photopass person would ask for my camera or tell my niece to smile for me first, only to be very suprised when I said it was all them....

this leads me to believe that not only will they take a pic with your camera, but expect to do so!

have fun!
DJ

Natazu
11-25-2008, 10:02 PM
The basic answer to this is yes....

This last trip I preordered the Photopass disc, so I had pre-decided that where ever there was a photographer we were gonna hit it and that if they were there, my camera would not come out.
Isn't that disk great? Last year, after we moved all our pics off the camera, our hard drive got wiped (go Best Buy). So the only pictures we had were on the Photopass CD. Thank goodness we got it.

love2teach
11-26-2008, 10:27 PM
Yes! Smart thing to do! Sometimes the photopass ones come out a bit fuzzy or our eyes were closed! It never hurts to have a back up!

:jack:

MickeyChick
12-02-2008, 08:59 PM
That's the reason I tell people to check their photopass pictures while still in Florida-- if their castle shot is blurry or someone blinked, you still have time to get a reshoot.