PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever used WDW to pull off a great surprise for someone?

WorldTraveler
11-23-2008, 12:10 PM
Just back from celebrating our 28th anniversary.:party: This was our first trip alone without our daughter who is in college. After a fantastic evening at California Grill, the next day at Food & Wine in EPCOT we celebrated our anniversary in the MK and an evening at Artist point. A great meal ended with dessert being served by our daughter who traveled from Maine to surprise her mother, thanks to the help of the Wilderness Lodge staff.:thumbsup:

mouseketeer mom
11-23-2008, 06:59 PM
THAT is amazing. Well done by all. What a surprise of a lifetime. I loved this story.

laward32
11-23-2008, 08:40 PM
Last year we tried to surprise our daughter for her 6th bday with a trip to WDW. We ended up telling her because her bday party at the zoo was a bust. But we left out that grandma and grandpa (who now live in Florida) would be there. When we got off the plane they were there waiting for us. She was so excited, she had no idea.:mickey:

LebelJD
11-23-2008, 09:53 PM
Surprised my GF with a ring on a trip to WDW in 2003. We're getting married there next November.

BeccaO
11-24-2008, 11:01 AM
Surprised my Dad on his 70th Birthday at Disney by having my 2 sisters and their families show up without him knowing and spending the week. They showed up on 2 different days, so it was a surprise on 2 days!!!

Granny Jill A
11-24-2008, 02:32 PM
My daughter and her family were planning a trip, and I told them I wouldn't be joining them this time. I flew out the next day with the idea of surprising them that evening at the hotel.

While I was walking into EPCOT, I spotted them walking towards the exit. I sneaked up behind my daughter and just about scared her out of her sneakers.

It was the PERFECT surprise!

Honeybee3344
11-25-2008, 05:39 PM
My friend Scott and I surpised my Sis and her BF at Epcot...it was amazing. I actually have it on YouTube...if you go there and search for Honeybee3344, its the only video I've posted up there.

It makes me cry everytime I watch!!:mickey:

love2teach
11-26-2008, 10:38 PM
We surprised my mom for her birthday at Coral Reef in Epcot. We were able to request and get 2 scuba divers in the tank by our table and they held up a sign that said "Happy Birthday Mom, We Love You". :birthday:Everyone around us was applauding! They brought out a special dessert for her too!

pink
11-28-2008, 05:57 PM
My brother thinks we are going in September but we are suprising him this Christmas with a trip in March instead. We are going to get him a Disney box and put a certificate inside saying that is entitles him to one Disney vacation! :mickey: