PDA

View Full Version : Had to share... I found a lost item this morning!

princessgirls
11-22-2008, 12:47 PM
I AM DOING A HAPPY DANCE!:cloud9:

Was leaving the house this morning to take my kids to the town Christmas parade and it's about 22 degrees outside, so I had to put on my big winter parka. I put my hand in the pocket, and I found my beloved lost Ray Ban sunglasses that I had missed so all summer! I wanted to buy myself a new pair, but just couldn't bear to spend the $110!
I am so happy!:cool:
Guess I hadn't worn the coat in a really long while!
Just thought I'd share!
Hope everyone is having a great day!
Julie:mickey:

WishingStar2006
11-22-2008, 01:19 PM
Isn't life just full of little surprises!!! That is greast news and I hope you enjoyed the parade in that freezing weather! You were rewarded for being such a good Mom and braving the weather for your children's joy!

Happy Holidays!

GrandFlo
11-22-2008, 03:24 PM
I love when things like that happen! :mickey:

sleepingbooty
11-22-2008, 05:08 PM
Oh how cool! I wish I'd suddenly find the diamond I lost out of my wedding ring a couple weeks ago!

mrsgaribaldi
11-22-2008, 05:56 PM
Great news:thumbsup::cloud9:
Sleepingbooty, here's some :pixie::pixie::pixie::pixie:for your diamond to find its way back to you

PAYROLL PRINCESS
11-22-2008, 10:08 PM
Oh how cool! I wish I'd suddenly find the diamond I lost out of my wedding ring a couple weeks ago!
Try praying to Saint Anthony. He's the patron saint of lost things.

Princessgirls, I'm glad you found your sunglasses. That's a great feeling.

Marilyn Michetti
11-22-2008, 10:41 PM
That's really neat! I don't find much of value, but one day a couple of years ago, I moved a box in the garage, and found a pair of the paper 3-D glasses from the Osbourn lights. That was Walt's 100th birthday,so they were a nice reminder. I went outside that night, and looked at the streetlights, but it wasn't the same.:blush: