PDA

View Full Version : We're getting trip worked out

julyjewel
11-22-2008, 11:21 AM
Well, we were supposed to go for our 10 year anniv trip Dec. 13-20. However, we asked Disney if we could put our trip plans on hold because we just had to get a new car.

We called about our Christmas party tickets and they are supposed to be sending an envelope to refund our money.

The good news is, we are planning to re-schedule our trip for next December but upgrade from POR to the Contemporary. So we have to wait another year. I have to wait to how my school schedule works out for Fall 2009, since I am getting a secondary degree in nursing.

So we are getting the car this week, we should be getting our Christmas party refunded but we are upgrading to a nicer place next year. It's better than nothing.:mickey:

princessgirls
11-22-2008, 12:44 PM
I'm glad it is all working out!

Julie:mickey:

PAYROLL PRINCESS
11-22-2008, 10:04 PM
Sorry to hear you have to wait. I didn't think you could get a refund on party tickets?

vizsla
11-23-2008, 07:16 AM
Sorry to hear that you have to postpone your trip this year, but at least you have something to look forward to, a new car and a trip next year.

mouseketeer mom
11-23-2008, 09:26 AM
Sorry you had to postpone. Us too. We were supposed to be there now, but DS has tonsil issues and they need to come out. We had to reschedule for March. I can't wait!! At least we have something to look forward to!