PDA

View Full Version : MVMCP Tixs! I have a ? for anyone in the world btwn Dec 16 and Dec 19, give or take!

danyele128
11-21-2008, 09:48 AM
This is kind of a far fetched thing to post up here. But I figured hey why not, intercot had never failed me before!!:number1:

We will be in disney from Dec 13-20, 08. We have pre purchased MVMCP tickets for Fri the 19th a couple of months ago! At first it was only my family of FOUR. Now there are two other families going WITH us and they both got MVMCP tickets for the Tues Dec 16! I have two adults (10+) and two children tickets (3-9). Paid and on my desk right now! My question to anybody that will be visiting the same time as us is this..... Would anyone out there be willing to trade nights with us. We want to go with our friends on the 16th too. They had no clue to ask if we had gotten them before they purchased and I didn't know they were going until now! The tickets are good for anyone in the age group and they do not have names on them. :thumbsup:

We are willing to meet you there, almost anywhere at disney in person and trade right there. We can have a CM there too if you want! You can make the call as long as we can get traded up by say Monday night or early Tuesday morning! :hands:The party is that night. I woud love to speak to you prior also just to get a little heads up on what's going on and maybe talk a little disney!!

I know this is really crazy to do but I am hoping there is a family out there that is not to set in their schedule. I know it's hard to plan everything and this is a huge deal to plan around but..... I just hope someone can help!

Also if anyone has any suggestions for a solution to my dilemma, PLEASE post it right away. :mickey:

Thank you!!

Kristi

OK! I just called back to make double sure this is do-able and the lady at ticketing, Eden, said it is but she could do me one better! She simply swapped out our tickets! Plus I got a refund for early purchase price difference. Don't know why I didn't get that before though. So thank you to you if you were contemplating and considering swapping with us! And if you were maybe we will run into each other while we are there!! Send us your travel dates!!

Thanks also to EDEN! You made my day!

Beast_fanatic
11-21-2008, 10:54 AM
Only certain nights qualify for the advanced purchase discount, and Friday nights are more popular with the locals, so they generally do not, so that's why you didn't get the discount before.

Since your issue is resolved, I'm going to close this topic.