PDA

View Full Version : Can't wait!!!!!

tink179
11-20-2008, 10:39 PM
So my family and I are still 59 days out from our trip, and I can't stop talking about it! It's our 5th trip and the excitement before leaving to Disney never goes away!:party: Tonight we went to buy Wall-E, and also ended up getting the Disney Collection CD. It has a 2CD set of 50 songs on it! It included POTC, Grim Grinning Ghosts, Hakuna Matata, When you Wish Upon A Star, and many others!!! :cloud9: I was so happy that after we pulled into our driveway we all just sat in the car to listen to a couple more songs!:secret: Now, I will have something to listen to when we drive to see our families for Thanksgiving!:mickey:

handmaidenofprincesses
11-20-2008, 10:49 PM
Fun stuff!! I know exactly how you feel! :cloud9: We have 44 more days until our trip, and just paid for it yesterday... I can hardly even think of anything else!!!:mickey: My whole family is ready to shoot me haha. Good to know that I'm not the only Disney-obsessed looney toon out there ;)

PAYROLL PRINCESS
11-21-2008, 08:29 PM
I have to agree, the excitement of an upcoming trip never goes away, no matter how many times you visit! Happy planning.